What's new

Can "Fasttech" really be this shit?

Thanks for that, bit both say it's been posted (I already know that) but neither say where it is (probably Singapore)

LOL... it has been sitting in a corner of the airport warehouse from 30/9 with my packages from 26&7/9 waiting for a space on a cargo plane, that can sometimes take a week!!

As others have said its there holidays but more importantly HK post are really buggered at this minute it could be in the uk already although doubtful but it has happened with my packages :)

They have the item, its not been allocated a flight or anything yet. Its like when you have posted a letter in the post box, it just means they have received it. Can I ask whats in the parcel?

A couple of Itaste wvv V3's

Damn....because if it was anything I had in my vape box, I could of lent it to you :( Sorry fella, you are in for a wait, but happy to lend you a MVP V2 if you want it :)

Damn....because if it was anything I had in my vape box, I could of lent it to you :( Sorry fella, you are in for a wait, but happy to lend you a MVP V2 if you want it :)

Thanks for the offer fella, these are for Karen (she killed her Ego twist remember).......she's using a battered old Smok Z-max mini until they arrive so all's not lost.

Welcome To...
Catchphrase_2013_logo.jpg

your first question is :

Screen Shot 2013-10-04 at 11.26.15.jpg

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

? answers in thread please :p

I'm waiting on an order was shipped 2 weeks ago but no tracking yet, they shipped if via HK post this time, don't know why,

But as the holiday is on in China now until the 7th I'm not expecting it to move much for a good few weeks now with the back log, I'd say yours will be the same

Back
Top Bottom