What's new

Can "Fasttech" really be this shit?

Actually, I gotten past the "we are too busy bit" and here is the actual response:

"Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)"

What does then even mean??????????

It means the package is in one room in Singapore.

Despatched means it has been moved to the room next door after being X-rayed.

You get what you pay for.

You can buy several of the same products at different shops, but each will offer a different level of service, which will also have a monetary aspect linked to the price which will be directly influenced by the service.

Hence look at what you are paying and stop expecting anything above the service which they are chastised for.

"you get what you pay for" does not only relate to the product, but also the service.

Thanks for that, bit both say it's been posted (I already know that) but neither say where it is (probably Singapore)

The last two letters on your tracking code will be HK or SG

its not at fasttech anymore..once that text shows up it means fasttech has physically passed the parcel over and singapore post HAS your item, irrepective of what the text actually reads.

It isnt on an aeroplane yet. When that happens it'll say something like "despatched to destination country"

As the holidays are upon us, as others have mentioned, expect nothing to happen for 3 or 4 more days. At a guess, you are around 2 weeks away from receiving your item, thats is a best case scenario.

I know this doesn't answer your questions or even help really, but I've ordered from them a few times and find that it's best to just maintain an attitude of Manana. It'll turn up when it turns up, much like the one guest that you really really want to turn up to your party. You know, the cool one that stops off in about 25 other places on the way just to say hi and arrives immaculately on time, just as things are getting good. Which is why they get a reputation for being the one who gets things moving, even though all they really do is turn up. So, not much like a Fasttech order at all. The funny thing is, this post was never supposed to ramble all over the place, and it's not even like the party guest cos now it's reached it's final destination, it hasn't got things going or even made a valid point.

Fasttech eh? Splitters.

Breathe Roger before you have a coronary :P

It means that the shipping company has received notification that your order is set to become part of the "system"

If you are getting this upset now, wait until it hits dispatched.....should we start planning your funeral now? ;)

Not upset, or wound up, just resigned to a long drawn out delivery and generally shit service.

Not upset, or wound up, just resigned to a long drawn out delivery and generally shit service.

:lovesign:

The shit service is normally down to the shipping and royal mail though.

Honest to goodness FastTechs never let me down for products not arriving, but it does try the patience of vapers with ever fibre.

They have the item, its not been allocated a flight or anything yet. Its like when you have posted a letter in the post box, it just means they have received it. Can I ask whats in the parcel?

Back
Top Bottom