What's new

Can I use the Smok TFV12 Cloud beast coils in the TFV12 Prince?

Joshua Nichols

I have a smok X-Priv and I'm currently using the TFV12 Prince tank on it. I must admit that I'm a bit of a cloud chaser, and have been looking or ways to increase the size of my clouds. From my research the TFV12 Cloud Beast coils seem to be the best for that, but I'm not sure if the coils will fit in my tank, even if I were to buy a new glass to fit it. I'm wondering if anyone might be able to point me in the correct direction.

Sorry to inform those are not compatible.

If you are looking for cloud chasing, with that tank, go for the T-10 and the triple mesh and use a very high VG e-liquid (or 100% VG).

I dont understand it, but there you go :). Welcome to the forum BTW.

Sorry to inform those are not compatible.

If you are looking for cloud chasing, with that tank, go for the T-10 and the triple mesh and use a very high VG e-liquid (or 100% VG).

I dont understand it, but there you go :). Welcome to the forum BTW.

Thank you very much! I'm quite new to sub-ohming (having moved from a pod mod) so I've got a lot to learn. I've been trying out the different coil types and the T10 with 80/20 liquid seems to be the best for my liking, the triple mesh seem to give worse flavour for some reason (which I know doesn't make sense due to mesh usually having better flavour) but hey-ho.

So you are concerned about flavour, not just clouds.

In that case, I would suggest you to forget about Smok tanks and have a look into the Freemax M Pro 2 tank and its coils. Thats a proper tank for flavour and still a massive cloud chucker.
I you dont like the look (pretty likely) you can also get an Advken Dark Mesh instead, which uses the same coils; or an Augvape Skynet Pro if you are lucky to find one.

I dont know why that Smok x3 mesh dont deliver good flavour, but the Freemaxes 3x mesh or the Falcon 3x coils are simply stunning. (x4 and x5 meshes are a bit too harsh to my liking)

Back
Top Bottom