What's new

Review Capella - Energy Drink

shieldsroxor

Postman
I knocked a batch of this up a month ago at 15% as a standalone flavour with 60% Vg 40% Pg.

I needed something at the time to cure my vapors tongue as I was mostly vaping creamy liquids and needed a change. I don't mind the energy drink flavour as a whole and thought maybe it would subconsciously trick my mind at work into having more energy.

Now being a curious/greedy vaper I had my first try within 2 days of steeping.

It was the stuff of nightmares.

It certainly cured my vapors tongue but for the wrong reasons. It was really overpowering, to the point where I could taste nothing else all day. Not only that after a good couple of cleans of my tank and changing the coil I could still taste it.
My only comparison would be if a teenage skateboarder who drinks 20 cans of red bull a day were to vomit in your mouth. A combination of red bull and stomach acid.

So I left it a couple of weeks and it has settled slightly. But it is still unvapable. It now tastes like a cheap energy drink you would buy in a corner shop in Prague. A cheap chemical tasting imitation.

Now I've read other reviews online and most seem to mix it with other flavours to take the edge off but I really couldn't recommend this flavour at all.

Overall I do like Capella flavours and use them for my all day vape concoctions. However I couldn't sleep easy knowing someone else is out there considering trying this flavour. For the love of God please avoid.

Bah I just realised this should be in the concentrate reviews section. My bad. If a nice admin could move this to the correct section I would appreciate it as unable to delete.

Not Capella but One On One Custard, I knocked some up, steeped a few days (not long enough, I do know that). It tasted like a cross between 50 year old eggs and putrid vomit, my mate tried it and said it was acid reflux flavour. I binned the concentrate, some things cant be fixed. I have some Capella Cake Batter, I fear it will be disgusting, no matter what I blend it with.

Yeah I wanted to bin this at first to be honest but don't really like wasting stuff. I tried diluting it down and just adding a drop to menthol type liquids but in the end it wasn't worth it. I chucked it and took the few quid loss on the chin. Ha!

You can't polish a turd.

Thanks for the heads up on the One on One custard.

Back
Top Bottom