What's new

Caravala-inapantina Copyishof something ish

lol @Raguri I get the rep from Kamry bug me every time I sign into Skype. Now you mention it i do get wound up when i see kamry clones sold for the same (or more!!) than the original

You know you want to try them... ;)
I'm sure it wouldn't be TOO hard to find some testers either.... *Cough cough*

So I've been purchasing from yiloong for quite some time now, i actually have the iatty in stock, however i choose not to stock the 'caravela' device as it most likely press fit and very cheaply built based on what ive purchased from them before, i choose to go with the sigelei version due to its build quality, however because the materials are much thicker the genesis atomizer does not fit flush as in my picture as it does in theirs.

Yiloongs trade price for the caravela kit is $55, and for the body only its $35 based on the Yiloong stock list, as far as i'm aware there are no mods they are selling for $10.

caravela clone.jpg

Last edited:
So I've been purchasing from yiloong for quite some time now, i actually have the iatty in stock, however i choose not to stock the 'caravela' device as it most likely press fit and very cheaply built based on what ive purchased from them before, i choose to go with the sigelei version due to its build quality, however because the materials are much thicker the genesis atomizer does not fit flush as in my picture as it does in theirs.

Yiloongs trade price for the caravela kit is $55, and for the body only its $35 based on the Yiloong stock list, as far as i'm aware there are no mods they are selling for $10.

View attachment 9497

I WANT ONE or two.

View attachment 9497

Is that a Sigelei 8w?

Looks sweet... ;)
Does the iAtty have a pyrex or plexi glass tank GreyHaze?

Looks sweet... ;)
Does the iAtty have a pyrex or plexi glass tank @GreyHaze?

The cheeky buggers sold it to me as a pyrex glass tank, when it got here it was made of a softer plastic like the old ego tank cartridges, so it hasn't cracked with any liquids i tried it with, i even tried ecto cooler and baker vapour pineapple which usually does the trick.

Just ordered the Sigelei 8w and the iAtty :D
Just over £45 with POT10 and 1st class recorded delivery... well chuffed

Oh you are going to make me so angry!!! :P Im intercepting your parcel, it has to fly right over me to get to you!

Thats not a bad price in all honesty!! But Ima skint biatch til the 3rd!!!

Back
Top Bottom