What's new

Caravala-inapantina Copyishof something ish

Let us know how you get on. How much too big was the 18350?

way too big half the battery was poking out the other end, 16340 wont do it either, the only way around it would be to remove the spring from the #19 top cap i think.

We have nothing against clones in principle, it is good to get good ideas/products out to the masses at an affordable price (emphasis on the good though!) :2thumbsup:

That said, we aren't planning on stocking any of these currently...

I'll look into it. We're very careful when it comes to a new supplier however, plus the fact we will test all products before selling them to ensure quality. If we do get any of these it could be a while before they're on our shelves.

Hi

MOQ of these is 5. At this price and to cover shipping import duty etc, We would need to sell these at around £100.

Is this a reasonable price?

Simon

Edit-next time ill read entire thread

Hi

MOQ of these is 5. At this price and to cover shipping import duty etc, We would need to sell these at around £100.

Is this a reasonable price?

Simon

The Caravela Copy? I all ready got a quote and broke it down, the mod would cost roughly £30 +vat import duty whatever, no more than £40 per unit most likely... selling them at £100 would mean a 120% mark up price (if my maths are right) That's kind of crazy imo lol

The Caravela Copy? I all ready got a quote and broke it down, the mod would cost roughly £30 +vat import duty whatever, no more than £40 per unit most likely... selling them at £100 would mean a 120% mark up price (if my maths are right) That's kind of crazy imo lol
In that case I'd still be up for a group buy :D

Hi
And shipping which can be VERY expensive and if something breaks you need to replace it.

Back
Top Bottom