What's new

Caravala-inapantina Copyishof something ish

Have put in an enquiry , will update when i know more if people are still interested , would do then on a pre order via the potv shop at a fair price .

Ta

Dave

Hi All

Have had a look at this and best week can do is £55.00 plus shipping , For this you would be getting the Caravella Mod Body for 18650 batteries and additional tube for 18350 batteries and the I-Atty , We would do this on a pre order via the POTV shop and would need at least 10 orders to make it viable , Please let me know if we have interest and i will put it on the POTV Market place.

Many Thanks

David

Hi All

Have had a look at this and best week can do is £55.00 plus shipping , For this you would be getting the Caravella Mod Body for 18650 batteries and additional tube for 18350 batteries and the I-Atty , We would do this on a pre order via the POTV shop and would need at least 10 orders to make it viable , Please let me know if we have interest and i will put it on the POTV Market place.

Many Thanks

David

..... and that response is showing why there are awesome vendors on this site :)

Both ends of the spectrum.

Last edited:
That should be phone playing up lol, yes I would be interested if you can let me know if you put up a pre order Ta

That should be phone playing up lol, yes I would be interested if you can let me know if you put up a pre order Ta

Right I have put this up on the Market place http://marketplace.planetofthevapes.co.uk/Ecig-Mods-and-Accessories/caravela-mod
Will leave it up till Monday , If we dont get enough orders any orders placed will be refunded in full on Monday .

We have as mentioned included the extra tube and the atty in with the price , so i hope you can see where not doing this for profit and it is a one off special price for those who want to participate, if we dont get orders for at least 9 not 10 cos im having one or we will be unable to order.

Hope this meets with every ones approval .

Many Thanks

Dave

Back
Top Bottom