What's new

Cereal vapes

cloudcuckoo

Vendor
Do they all stink??
Not bought any premades but made up a homebrew and it tastes good but it fecking reeeeks.

House stinks of malt now and lets bw honest its not the nicest smell.

Strange you should mention this, but the girlfriend only just complained tonight about the funny smell I was creating.
Once I'd realised I'd not passed wind in at least 3 hours, I logically deduced it was my Captain Cinnamon cereal juice that was the issue...

Strange you should mention this, but the girlfriend only just complained tonight about the funny smell I was creating.
Once I'd realised I'd not passed wind in at least 3 hours, I logically deduced it was my Captain Cinnamon cereal juice that was the issue...

You can go 3 hours without a trouser cough? - man of steel.

Switched to watermelon and the house smells sweet again, being as cereals are becoming the new custard i'm sure we'll find a mix thats suits the nose as much as the tongue.

You can go 3 hours without a trouser cough? - man of steel.

Switched to watermelon and the house smells sweet again, being as cereals are becoming the new custard i'm sure we'll find a mix thats suits the nose as much as the tongue.

Yup. Any longer though and sound barriers get broken. And nasal passages are irreparably damaged :S
Anyway, I do believe cereals ARE the new custard. Maybe the fruiter froot loop ones smell better?!? I'll add that to my list to experiment with.
Till then the only solution I can come up with to stop her indoors complaining about the smell is to send her up to bed and wait patiently for me to finish, preferably sporting a fetching babydoll nightie and cheeky smile on my arrival to the boudoir.
And no, the second half of that paragraph is never gonna happen... Unfortunately life isn't like a 'Carry On' film ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom