Changeable

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bulut

Hi Vapers...
i love the looks and the feel of the VT75 Nano but like the YiHi and the Tesla Chip more than DNA...
Would it be possible to swap the board (chip) including Screen from the VT with a YiHi 350j or a Tesla Wye85 chip?

Personally i think you would be foolish. The DNA chip beats the others hands down mate. you would have to find out the diameters of each board if they dont match its as good as doomed.

Personally i think you would be foolish. The DNA chip beats the others hands down mate. you would have to find out the diameters of each board if they dont match its as good as doomed.
H cigar did actually offer a spare front c frame for sale for the nano 75 and the board is easy to release plus due to evolv withdrawing their boards from hcigar (amongst others) I'm sure you could retro fit a hcigar board.
But as you say. It would be an exercise in futility as you just need to plug the DNA 75 board into a laptop with escribe and make it perform exactly how you want it.
Possibly only dicodes offer a board with any advantages. Those are so minor as to be unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom