What's new

Chipset

Jamie 2127

Initiate
Hi, Does anyone know anything about the sd160 chip and how would it compare to a dicodes or DNA board.

Hi, Does anyone know anything about the sd160 chip and how would it compare to a dicodes or DNA board.

If you mean the sxk sd60 board they use in the apex and delro style mods they aren't bad. reads the ohms and works nicely never had any problems when I had both mods with that board

If you mean the sxk sd60 board they use in the apex and delro style mods they aren't bad. reads the ohms and works nicely never had any problems when I had both mods with that board
Yes the sxk board. Had the apex myself and seemed to work quite a well. I was curious as I seemed to be using a lot more juice compared to my previous mod and just wondered if it was anything to do with the chip

Yes the sxk board. Had the apex myself and seemed to work quite a well. I was curious as I seemed to be using a lot more juice compared to my previous mod and just wondered if it was anything to do with the chip

Depends on what ohms you are running as to how much juice you are using. i.e the lower the ohms the more you will use I run a 0.6 ohm coil in all my vape rta's or rba's and I can use more juice in the rta than a rba which is also weird and that's dicodes or dna60 mods

Depends on what ohms you are running as to how much juice you are using. i.e the lower the ohms the more you will use I run a 0.6 ohm coil in all my vape rta's or rba's and I can use more juice in the rta than a rba which is also weird and that's dicodes or dna60 mods
I'm using a 0.4 ohm as I was previously. I'm looking to buy either another sxk apex or the kaser DNA so was just curious if the chip makes a big difference or not.

I'm using a 0.4 ohm as I was previously. I'm looking to buy either another sxk apex or the kaser DNA so was just curious if the chip makes a big difference or not.

Tbh not realy. the only difference I've noticed was with the sxk 70w board it felt overpowered when using the same wattage as a dna60 board

Back
Top Bottom