What's new

A New DNA Chip?!?

Oh, my… :11:

If only half of the features you mentioned are included @vapesmarter , it will be called:

:worship: THE GOD CHIP :worship:

And there will almost certainly be a secret, conspiratorial organization that will clandestinely attempt to assassinate it :hmm:

If you can make a mod that’ll bitch slap the prime minister, put me on the list :18:

But as I mentioned earlier, I’d be happy with Replay Mode :D

here are some of the features

a. stop world poverty
b. end the globalist elite
c. give the prime minister a good full on open palm bitch slap
d dogs and cats will live together in harmony
e. fix the climate and planet
f. petrol will be £1.10 a liter
g. electricity will be plentiful and cheap
h. oh and some vape thingies

So an improvement then, can't wait:)

I would recommend the DNA chip to any DTL vaper that uses an RTA. I used Replay all the time. A dry hit in a MTL tank can be annoying, but a dry DTL hit is fuckin baaad!
I still have a few DNA mods, but they hardly get used, since i started using stock coils with the Smart/Ft mode on Vaporesso mods with the Itank/Itannk 2.

Someone with a 3D printer should buy a load of these chips and make ugly as fuck boro devices to sell in private "list-only, exclusive drop" Facebook groups.

They'd make thousands...

giphy.gif

@DMAN, It'll be available in March apparently. I saw Tony Tuffin and Mods House listing it for their next boro, but he says to be sceptical of the release date.

Tony's posted a rendering of it now. It looks quite small if you judge it by the USB-C on the side.

420628560_10231162400986420_3265450773705785350_n.jpg

I have seen a different one to that. Its has a screen similar to the old one but colour. Who knows

Back
Top Bottom