What's new

A New DNA Chip?!?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Was going to post this in General Chat, but I wasn’t sure if anyone cared besides me :18:

Just heard that Delro has released a LE boro mod that has the new dna60c chip in it :22:

Does anyone know anything about this chip? Improvements? Easier menu? Colour?!? Are there any other mods on the market released recently with this chip? Do I sound way too excited about this? :18:

Was going to post this in General Chat, but I wasn’t sure if anyone cared besides me :18:

Just heard that Delro has released a LE boro mod that has the new dna60c chip in it :22:

Does anyone know anything about this chip? Improvements? Easier menu? Colour?!? Are there any other mods on the market released recently with this chip? Do I sound way too excited about this? :18:

From what I've seen its just a dna60 board with the color screen like the 75c 100c and 250c apart from that I've no idea except it will probably have replay on it

Don’t really give a toss if it’s a colour screen, actually. But if it has replay mode and a menu I can navigate/remember, I’ll be a happy man :worship:

And maybe, just maybe, there’ll be a slew of new 18650 dna mods in the future… Ahhh, one can dream :D

About time. I don't care either way about the colour screen but detest the old DNA style menu, sure you can get used to using it but you can get used to living with a club foot.

Don’t really give a toss if it’s a colour screen, actually. But if it has replay mode and a menu I can navigate/remember, I’ll be a happy man :worship:

And maybe, just maybe, there’ll be a slew of new 18650 dna mods in the future… Ahhh, one can dream :D

I had a dna100c mod and thought it was actualy abit shit the menu on it wasn't what I thought it would be and never used the replay function and sold it on so not realy interested in getting a 60c mod anytime when they bring them out

I had a dna100c mod and thought it was actualy abit shit the menu on it wasn't what I thought it would be and never used the replay function and sold it on so not realy interested in getting a 60c mod anytime when they bring them out
First, I am rather shocked that you couldn’t find a theme with a menu you liked on escribe :11: The menu that comes on most 100c mods is a bit shit, but there are a myriad of ways to change it yourself, or many, many themes available for free, from easy to complicated :22:Escribe is one of the the many things I love about using a dna chip :2thumbsup:

If you’re not interested in temp control, or using tc wire, then a dna mod may be a waste of money :hmm: And that’s quite alright…more mods to buy for those of us that really appreciate them :D

Colour on a DNA 60? Hmmm
Sounds like the equivalent of go-faster stripes and a whip aerial on a Ferguson T20 - It may not have SatNav, Lane Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control, but you know that when you turn the handle it’ll start and get the job done ;)

I must admit I've never used Replay, bothered with theme designs - in fact I've changed any custom designs to stock theme eye-friendly black and white, and hardly ever bother with TC but find the menu of 'C' series DNA boards simple - the menu is the one thing the Chinese budget brand companies got right years ago and it's a pity Evolv didn't change the antiquated DNA60 board menu years ago.

If the new DNA60C board isn't any larger than it's predecessor so it can still fit in the small 'high end' boutique mods then I think it will be a winner - if it is larger I think there will be a lot of whining and bellyaching

Well, it fit into a standard Delro d60, so I’m pretty sure the board is the same size. And the screen is probably the same size, but worst case it can’t be too much larger if it fits in a boro mod :hmm:

that’s outrageous

upload_2024-1-15_21-37-55.png

Back
Top Bottom