What's new

Cloud chasers bringing vaping into disrepute?

I don't even ask in pubs or public places anymore, I go outside.

My local landlord Jim said do it in the pub not a problem and still I don't, I don't think he realises just how long a few clouds linger and in all honesty it's just not worth the agro of people keep asking what's that and people telling me that they haven't had any long term tests and your more likely to get cancer than smoking blah blah blah ignorant blah blah... Easier to just Go outside and have a couple of toots and talk to the smokers, wanna sit indoors and blow clouds, go home...

If you want my honesty, then I feel most folks that wish to vape inside a public place are inconsiderate, no matter a small amount of vaper, or a large amount.

What's the issue with going outside and vaping? To the general public, they have no idea about vaping and what the contents are.

Im sure its not a flavour chaser with a kayfun doing it, but cloud chasers is abit of a wide range, just idiots fits the bill more, sad thing is they dont care enough about the hobby enough to understand they are damaging it while trying to look clever, wich in turn makes sensable vapers get a bad name

I don't even vape in my house, I'm sent out to the garage lol...until she falls asleep mwahahhahaah

i used to go outside when smoking, so i normally just go outside and vape when at the pub, or round other peoples houses, its more of a habit as well to be fair, but at my own house? feck off am i going outside its winter don't ya know...

i saw a geezer walking round marks and spencers food court vaping the other day . cock

Indoor vaping at home or in work shop. Out for a swig I go outside. I'm not cloudy as such just a pain being asked all about it then to hear them reply with same old tosh. "it's gonna kill you" "it's worse than smoking".. Twists my nipples something chronic... In answer to the OP. Yes inconsiderate vapers (usually blowing big billowy clouds)in inappropriate places will ruin it for more considerate folk

Its because there is a volume of society out there that are dicks no matter what situation you put them in.

Same if you line up 30 kids with vauxhall corsa's in a car park. - there will be some that are quite happy enjoying themselves and there will be some wheel-spinning and trying to do burnouts.

Dog licking its balls way of thinking - i.e because they can.

For everything thats available to do out there, there are dicks trying to outdo the guy next to him.

Vape Safe people.

Some pubs in our town centre (Wigan) have vapour's welcome stickers on the doors:2thumbsup:

I'll set the cat among the pigeons here..!, I do what I want when I want to do it and treat everyone like how I like to be treated in return...... if someone don't like that then they can fuck off............ Seems like there's too many that have had such a sheltered life if that's all they got to moan about.

They should come out for a drink with me one night, when it's 4am and we are in some dive in a basement in east London when the staff/doorman are more concerned about someone getting stabbed, glassed or worse, clouds...least of their worries.

I say the moaners out way the "cloud chasers" by a good margin......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom