What's new

Cloud chasers bringing vaping into disrepute?

@bullgog does have a point - I stopped going to pubs when they all became so darned polite. I'd much prefer an old style spit'n'sawdust pub with a relaxed, noisy (and cloudy) atmosphere where I don't have to feel apologetic about anything I might want to do ..... if only I could find one! :D

I know of such a bar... ;0)

Probably in your bloody garage! :P

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455026115.913296.jpg

You got it! [emoji1][emoji481][emoji297]️[emoji485][emoji482]

Look at him - a happy man, master of all he surveys! Even got cocktails for chrissake! :D

Look at him - a happy man, master of all he surveys! Even got cocktails for chrissake! :D

Lol! I don't think I've ever been happier to be honest lol...!

There was 7 of us on that evening and we ended up doing about 12 pitchers of cocktails.. Absolutely battered, went through two bottles of vodka and two of peach shnapps, bloody lovely though!

Master of all he surveys lol.. Made me chuckle!

And the Black Pearl is open as often as bloody possible!! :0)

I did think that the pink cocktail umbrella pulls the whole manliness of this shot down several notches.

Yeah, I suppose... Lol

In my defence the wife and two of her mates were there and I was doing cocktails for them, but then they tasted really good so we all ended up switching to them... Before that all us men were drinking beer and Kraken rum..

But they still had umbrellas lol

Yeah, I suppose... Lol

I wanted a cocktail so asked the wife to invite two of her mates so I had a legitimate excuse to make them.

I went out and bought the pink umbrellas for the occasion.

I rewrote your post for you ;)

Back
Top Bottom