What's new

cloud off.

So, to create an ending.point. I go for mass destruction of a whole city... baked goes for marshmallows ;)

can we still try?! I quite fancy a go at this...

Only if.you send me juice ;)
Jk, of course you can!!! Just choose a cloud chaser to challenge,just Not me since I need to do a full strip rebuild.

Simple way to power mentally low ohm builds safely, get out the soldering iron and build a box mod with 4 x 1000 MaH lipo cells in parallel (each cell is 20 C rated) My latest box mod runs 0.3 ohm builds for 30 hours, or let's me build coils down below 0.1 ohms if I could find some way to stop the heat buildup in the 14awg cables detaching the soldered connections.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Would 26650 batterys be a good idea? Im toying with it but unsure if its worth the investment

Simple way to power mentally low ohm builds safely, get out the soldering iron and build a box mod with 4 x 1000 MaH lipo cells in parallel (each cell is 20 C rated) My latest box mod runs 0.3 ohm builds for 30 hours, or let's me build coils down below 0.1 ohms if I could find some way to stop the heat buildup in the 14awg cables detaching the soldered connections.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

You know me... I would build it, push it too far, and die. XD
At least with 18650s if one does fail it gives a huge warning :p

Back
Top Bottom