What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

Under 40's should be banned from leaving the house, if not the virus will continue to live. There is enough proof out there to prove this .

I agree with a lot of what you wrote in that post, but the bit I’ve highlighted above is just ludicrous. You can’t just put a blanket ban on a huge chunk of the population leaving their homes because a small percentage of them have been irresponsible :25: Apart from the fact that it’s outright ageist, the under 40s are more likely to be economically active than the over 70s. Shop workers, transport workers, bin men, teachers, care workers, nurses, junior doctors... and also parents of young children. The country would be in a much worse state if essential services stopped, and that’s exactly what would happen.

I agree with a lot of what you wrote in that post, but the bit I’ve highlighted above is just ludicrous. You can’t just put a blanket ban on a huge chunk of the population leaving their homes because a small percentage of them have been irresponsible :25: Apart from the fact that it’s outright ageist, the under 40s are more likely to be economically active than the over 70s. Shop workers, transport workers, bin men, teachers, care workers, nurses, junior doctors... and also parents of young children. The country would be in a much worse state if essential services stopped, and that’s exactly what would happen.

Hence the idea of putting things in place first and then locking everyone down by doing this it will prevent things getting worse plus it would mean more delivary people which would help keep money moving a bit give jobs to people so they don't get a lowered income. It is a proven fact it is the young who are contributing to the spread more than the over 40's. My point with the under 40's is simply the fact that they are the generations that never had the discpline that the over 40's had. This has led to under 40's thinking we can do what we like and no one can touch us. Most schools now have younger teachers than when i was at school, the older teachers gave up because they had no way of controlling behaviour. Ok it don't apply to everyone under 40 but i have been keeping an eye on things the last 20 years and the younger people get worse as time goes on. If nothing is done it will get to a point where the police give up as well and who knows. The economy?. we have lived with Austerity for over a decade because there was a huge hole as far as money was concerned, yet the gov miraculously find billions over night, call me cynical but the proofs there that nothing the Gov says or does is gonna make a difference to how folks behave and as we all know the Gov are a bunch of lying, corrupt gits and their God is Money. I hope this makes my thoughts more agreeable. I would rather see a solution than something that paints over the cracks. As said it's been 4/5 months now and it could have all been sorted in 10 weeks by a total lockdown with the correct things in place.

Why are you obsessed with people who wear sportswear? Have you also forgotten about the Cheltenham racing festival, I don't think that was all chavs and people wearing sportswear?

View attachment 225480
Simple answer to that one mate, i have spent 30 years as a non conformist, I won't let other people tell me what to do wear, do etc if i believe it to be a load of crap. I have had abuse hurled by the tracky Mob because i am different. Since i can remember even at school the masses would copy each other and have the exact same view on everything. I choose a different path, i question everything because i see the lies. The media is a tool to brainwash people, even though most folks can't see it.
I am anti gambling after working as a betting shop manager for years, so Cheltenham festival etc should be banned like all gambling, i have seen the damage done by gambling, folks have lost everything including their hom and partners. Just so some greedy bastards can get rich, to me it is taking advantage of people like i said i know how much profit my shop was making and most of the customers where the poorer folks trying to make their benefits into more and of course it never happens for them.
How many times a week do you see the news and some rocker, punk, crusty, skinhead has commited crimes, now look how many Chavs are on the news for being in gangs, stabbing folks etc. I rest my case. Maybe this is worse in my area than yours but where ever it is there's no excuse for the behaviour.
Another example, go to a pub where its all done up and there are more Chavs and usually a fight. Pubs i would go into are what folks call old mens pubs, i never see fights and most folks are sociable. I spent 20 years in old mens pubs and the local indie clubs never ever did i have any problems apart from 1 incident which ended with the other bloke getting chucked out and banned he did look out of place in the club but the ban was because he was being abusive towards people because they where crustys' goths and the likes. So at the end of the day i am just telling it how i have seen it for 30 years. The gov picked on Crustys and new age travellers in the 80's-90's they got the police to kick the shit out of them, even pregnant women. But the generation of sportswear wearers seem to be allowed to do as they wish with no action taken against them. To me it's like racism. If you wear sportswear you can do stuff, if you are alternative then you get picked on abused and called names or severe punishment. Thats why i have a problem and it's not just an overnight thing its a life of witnessing discrimination that makes my piss boil from those i mention, why should the rules be different for Trend followers to those who choose a life less ordinary, So now you know why i feel the way i do

Holy hypocrisy Batman, I better put my formal track suit on to go for a pint now. Wouldn't like to be judged on my appearance, that would be hell.

if it’s no crusty and his chav fetish it’s bez agreeing it’s all the fault of people going to beaches and pubs, while posting from the pub where he’s sitting with people from 6 different households.

Don't bring his gang up, he will bust a cap in yo ass! I'm surprised crusty never mentioned the mods in with the punks, rockers and other social groups from the 70s. Perhaps vaping has made him softer the them now he likes getting a new mod?

Back
Top Bottom