What's new

Covid deaths food for thought

Mr Ripple

Legend
Move on if you dont want to hear things like this but this is quite concerning tbh.

The official UK death count has breeched 100,000

From the start of the pandemic outbreak in February we have lost 50,000 people up to November 11th 2020 from Covid-19 which is roughly 36 weeks.

From 12th November 2021 till now January 2021 we have lost another 50,000 in only 10 weeks.

This also goes to show how ineffective this lockdown is compared to the first when you remember the first 50,000 was made up of 70% - 35,000 care home deaths.

Shocking stats for an Island capable of locking down completely...... the South African mutation should never be here... but the airports are open... Gov not as concerned as they are making out to be....shame on them

This also goes to show how ineffective this lockdown is compared to the first when you remember the first 50,000 was made up of 70% - 35,000 care home deaths.
The lockdown does seem to be having an effect on the cases though?

ScreenHunter 572.png

UK was too slow to lock down again and restrict flights. All the fucking about with tiers, "schools will open" then one day later "they wont".

People don't want to be in lock down, but unfortunately the few who are breaking the rules, refusing to wear masks where it makes sense and calling 'rona a hoax will only extend it.

How come i cant find a graph of cases vs deaths?
I can find cases per capita, and deaths per capita, and dozens of others, but deaths vs cases per day, or week, doesnt seem to b available

10 months ago, we saw Italian hospitals over run with Covid, 1,000s of people dying.
At that time, we allowed 8,000 Athletico Madrid fans fly in to Liverpool for a football game? Yet they couldn't go to a home match in Madrid, coz of lockdown?
Cheltenham festival, 200,000 people having a jolly?
Eat out to help out?
Schools! Open,close,open,close?
Test & trace? Farce

Been an absolute disaster from the start, and people are paying with their lives.

Graphs from the government are great it’s just a graph

but the enormity of this the size is just unimaginable all the people below were living until they didn’t come home one day

to put “food to thought” here are some of the people

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52676411

in 8 second per picture to watch all would take you 245 hours or 10 days none stop and the tragic thing it will be longer to watch day by day hour by hour as this continues

How come i cant find a graph of cases vs deaths?
I can find cases per capita, and deaths per capita, and dozens of others, but deaths vs cases per day, or week, doesnt seem to b available
Best I can do is the Worldometers graphs for comparison?

ScreenHunter 574.png

ScreenHunter 575.png

Back
Top Bottom