What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

_119494104_i-nc.png

shutterstock_245726512-scaled-940x940.jpg

Just a conspiracy

oh well, looks like you will need to go off grid. :)

No

im not getting involved

not doing it

Looks like the marches and protests will continue for some time then, Boris won't be that bothered, the majority of younger people apparently don't vote tory anyway. Vac passports will be very popular with older people, they'll love seeing the youngsters unable to go clubbing, or having to jump through hoops to do so.

Looks like the marches and protests will continue for some time then, Boris won't be that bothered, the majority of younger people apparently don't vote tory anyway. Vac passports will be very popular with older people, they'll love seeing the youngsters unable to go clubbing, or having to jump through hoops to do so.
When people are heavily invested in identity politics they become unable to see the bigger picture.
It's happening all over the world and is being coordinated by the same people.

Johnson isn't just some bumbling buffoon messing everything up, he's playing his part just like Hancock was playing his part and when his part his finished he will be replaced.

Just a few short months ago the biggest protest since the opposition to the Iraq war took place in London and not one of the main media outlets even acknowledged it took place.

Let that sink in.

Last edited:
Grr...something is wrong with my browser now for some reason, only on this site tho. When a mod or computer person gets a chance, could use some help, i am using samsung browser on my phone...it always worked fine in the past...

Heh...n nevermind...all of a sudden it is workin again...thank u 2 whoever fixed it (n yes i know when something is broken vs me not knowin wut im doing)

As an older person...
At present it's just a Daily Mail headline.
If the government goes ahead with this cuntish idea I hope the passports will be blue with a Priti Patel dartboard on the cover.
My advice to any young nightclubbers would be to furiously google "How to fake a covid passport" and go out and enjoy yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom