What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

Grr...something is wrong with my browser now for some reason, only on this site tho. When a mod or computer person gets a chance, could use some help, i am using samsung browser on my phone...it always worked fine in the past...

geofenced?

No

im not getting involved

not doing it

upload_2021-7-20_13-0-46.jpeg

As an older person...
At present it's just a Daily Mail headline.
If the government goes ahead with this cuntish idea I hope the passports will be blue with a Priti Patel dartboard on the cover.
My advice to any young nightclubbers would be to furiously google "How to fake a covid passport" and go out and enjoy yourselves.

I heard about it first, via the Guardian. It's def gonna happen, chunts. Next thing will be early closing, time limited periods of admission, and so on.

No fun allowed, for the great unwashed and the youth. Work motherfuckers, work and that's it.

Just a few short months ago the biggest protest since the opposition to the Iraq war took place in London and not one of the main media outlets even acknowledged it took place.

Let that sink in.

Yes, I know, which is why I subscribe to Ruptly, Tyrant Finder uk, and Subject Access etc, on youtube. Much of the real and pertinent news is not broadcast on TV, either in a news bulletin or a documentary, and when they do make a documentary, it's often pathetically inaccurate or skewed. Suits a lot of people, they don't want to know anyway, not the stuff around social inequality, poverty, destitution, how hard life actually is for people, who didn't manage to buy a home at the right time, or were born to late, to ever expect that they can get a mortgage and one day own a home, or rent a council home.

*sigh* again? The great reset happened 20 years ago...we all voted 4 it. Terrorism panic

*sigh* again? The great reset happened 20 years ago...we all voted 4 it. Terrorism panic

no, this is a different one. it’s to do with covid, the world economic forum, and worries about the world’s wealth being seized and redistributed. this is something privileged western conspiracy theorists worry about. they don’t seem to understand that the worlds wealth is already being seized and redistributed and that it has been happening routinely since 1402. :)

Yes, I know, which is why I subscribe to Ruptly, Tyrant Finder uk, and Subject Access etc, on youtube. Much of the real and pertinent news is not broadcast on TV, either in a news bulletin or a documentary, and when they do make a documentary, it's often pathetically inaccurate or skewed. Suits a lot of people, they don't want to know anyway, not the stuff around social inequality, poverty, destitution, how hard life actually is for people, who didn't manage to buy a home at the right time, or were born to late, to ever expect that they can get a mortgage and one day own a home, or rent a council home.

Subject access has been great documenting what the media try to hide.
So the biggest demonstration in a generation ignored, tens of thousands of deaths and injuries from vaccines ignored and armies of trolls everywhere desperate to stop people talking about it.
Why do you think they are doing it and why is it so organised?

Subject access has been great documenting what the media try to hide.
So the biggest demonstration in a generation ignored, tens of thousands of deaths and injuries from vaccines ignored and armies of trolls everywhere desperate to stop people talking about it.
Why do you think they are doing it and why is it so organised?
Huh?

I dont follow

(Seriously, u lost me, pleez explain)

Huh?

I dont follow

(Seriously, u lost me, pleez explain)
Subject access is a UK independent media channel

Over a million people gathered in London at the end of may (the 29th) to protest against coronavirus restrictions and laws but not one of the main media outlets in the UK even reported that it happened.

Tens of thousands of people have died and suffered serious injuries from coronavirus vaccines around the world but again not one of the UK's main media outlets will acknowledge it's even happened.

Armies of trolls don't want people even talking about it online. So for example they'll do things like try to ridicule the poster or author instead of questioning if what is being said is true, or they might try to slide the information away by posting silly memes or starting irrelevant conversations to steer the conversation away from the topic.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Back
Top Bottom