What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

U n my buddy...u probly buy alex jones pills too:-p.

Lol

I swear 2 god, he hocks these pills he claims keeps your dna from unraveling like the end of a shoelace fraying...lololololol

U cant make this stuff up

Thats because you can reason with actual logic
Glad someone who can answer my questions with logic is here.

1) On the 29th of may over 1 million people attended a protest in London which was the biggest since the opposition to the Iraq war. Why did the UK media have a blanket ban on covering such a major event and do you agree with the censorship?

2) Bearing in mind it's estimated only between 5 to 10% of deaths and adverse reactions are ever reported to the yellow card scheme do you think the British public should have been given more information about the thousands and thousands of deaths and serious injuries that have occurred all over the world or should they have been told that it was safe and effective when that's not true?

1) On the 29th of may over 1 million people attended a protest in London which was the biggest since the opposition to the Iraq war. Why did the UK media have a blanket ban on covering such a major event and do you agree with the censorship?

2) Bearing in mind it's estimated only between 5 to 10% of deaths and adverse reactions are ever reported to the yellow card scheme do you think the British public should have been given more information about the thousands and thousands of deaths and serious injuries that have occurred all over the world or should they have been told that it was safe and effective when that's not true?

1: I really don't care. maybe they just don't report every time the circus is in town?

2: estimated by whom? I don't think there are thousands of deaths and injuries - what sources that are legitimate can you show me? we know there are some rare reactions sometimes, as there are with any vaccine, we get told about it .. when you go for your jab they give you cards and everything about it.

convince me to change my mind I challenge you - but be very sure the sources are legit, random YouTube channels and websites of dubious origin are not going to cut it.

neither will heavily edited official documents.

you will not "bill gates wants to kill all the Africans” me

Last edited:

1) ... Why did the UK media have a blanket ban on covering such a major event...?

What blanket ban? What are you talking about? There is plenty of stuff from regular media still available on the internet. Are you in North Korea?

1: I really don't care. maybe they just don't report every time the circus is in town?

You might do one day.
2: estimated by whom? I don't think there are thousands of deaths and injuries - what sources that are legitimate can you show me? we know there are some rare reactions sometimes, as there are with any vaccine, we get told about it .. when you go for your jab they give you cards and everything about it.
Ok I'll get the latest official figures and post them on vaccine thread I started before the rollout.

With regard to VAERS it's generally accepted that underreporting is one of the main problems with that kind of passive surveillance system but it should pick up things like the blood clots with AZ

There is plenty of stuff from regular media still available on the internet.
Which should be on the 6oclock news, on the TV, rather than some crap about amazon man flying through the air with a rocket up his arse.

https://fullfact.org/online/fake-bbc-screenshot/

Several posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter claim that the BBC lied about the size of the anti-lockdown march in London on 29 May 2021. Altogether these posts were shared thousands of times.

In fact, the posts themselves contain a fabrication, because they base their claim on a fake image.

The posts compare two images. The first shows a large crowd in central London, which is either said or implied to be the anti-lockdown protest that took place on Saturday.

Different posts use different crowd photographs, which we have not yet been able to trace to their sources. According to the Guardian, “tens of thousands” people did attend the protest, but we cannot verify that estimate.

The second image is a screenshot showing the BBC News presenter Victoria Derbyshire above what appears to be a caption from the broadcaster which reads: “An estimated 350 people marched through London today in protest over Covid restrictions and vaccines”.

This caption is a crude fake that has been added afterwards. The original screenshot comes from a news report on 29 April 2020 about the birth of Boris Johnson’s youngest son.

The fake version is clearly not authentic, because the image of Ms Derbyshire is more than a year old. The text in the caption also uses the wrong typeface and has been centred on the screen, which is not the visual style of BBC News.

Ms Derbyshire has also said that the image is fake and that she wasn’t working on Saturday 29 May 2021.

.... and ...........

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...rt-protesters-occupy-westfield-mall-in-london

ScreenHunter 721.png

What blanket ban? What are you talking about? There is plenty of stuff from regular media still available on the internet. Are you in North Korea?
No i'm not in North Korea.

Like the million plus in London that day I'm concerned that basic rights are going to be taken away for people who choose not to have a medical procedure they don't want or need and is by no means safe or effective.

I'm concerned that when over a million men women and children exercise their right to peaceful protest they are demonised as a few hundred anti vaxxers and conspiracy nutters attacking a shopping centre.

Why wouldn't I be.

Back
Top Bottom