What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

iu

Not sure about the numbers but it was a lot of people, and it did happen.
numbers of protesters are always overestimated by attendees and underestimated by the media/authorities. there is no way there were a million people there.

but even if there were, and even if the media were ignoring it (which they weren’t), it’s not clear what special significance @akuma attaches to this underreported protest compared to the countless other underreported protests that happen every year?

You're getting confused by the numbers. Conspiracy theorists are quoting millions whereas it's probably a few confused stragglers looking at Big Ben.
Look man I can't take you seriously.
I get trolled by conspiracy people for not saying covid is a hoax and I get trolled by you guys (including my own personal stalker) but I don't mind if the information isn't taken down as a casual reader might find it interesting.

You know there is no way I can prove it was a million but you can clearly see from this footage that there is a large and growing number of people who are concerned about where this government is taking our society with no real meaningful opposition from the other side.

So no it wasn't just a few stragglers looking at big ben.

Are you drunk?
Come on man get real or be quiet

No mate - if I was drunk I'd probably accept the figure of 1 million without question, but luckily I'd forget it within minutes..

I'm asking you NOT to keep quiet, but tell us this great source of yours.

I'm sure there was a protest, but a million? Bollocks.

Come on bud, shit or get off the pot. Where did you get this from?

I get trolled by conspiracy people for not saying covid is a hoax and I get trolled by you guys (including my own personal stalker) but I don't mind if the information isn't taken down as a casual reader might find it interesting.

You know there is no way I can prove it was a million but you can clearly see from this footage that there is a large and growing number of people who are concerned about where this government is taking our society with no real meaningful opposition from the other side.

upload_2021-7-20_19-0-59.png

I've just skimmed through that Youtube vid. A million certainly doesn't go as far as it used to, maybe its a result of inflation? I've seen bigger crowds at a Rotherham footy match.

Edit - my statement clearly said A MILLION didn't happen. Words are hard. A bit like counting.

Look, I'm coming round to the idea that Boris Johnson is a cunt.
Does that help?
Why did you pick 29 May?
Wasn't there a bigger rally in April starring Gillian Mckeith and probably a bucket of turds?
:)

Back
Top Bottom