What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

That was the most lame 'protest' I've ever seen. ... even the middle class extinction rebellion hippies made more effort, at least they glued themselves to things.

I've figured out why there is low mainstream media coverage of these events... there seems to be about two or three... million.... every fucking month...
:)

I've just skimmed through that Youtube vid. A million certainly doesn't go as far as it used to, maybe its a result of inflation? I've seen bigger crowds at a Rotherham footy match.

Edit - my statement clearly said A MILLION didn't happen. Words are hard. A bit like counting.
No. You said 'It didn't get coverage because it didn't happen'
Then you proceeded to insult me about tin foil hats.
Then you admitted your error and changed your tune, all of a sudden it did happen.

To say you've seen bigger crowds at a rotherham football match I find very disingenuous but thanks for your input.

I suppose I was a bit twatty to ask if you were drunk though, you just annoyed me a bit with the tin foil hat comment. I just think its a low blow like calling you a name like a sheep or something stupid like that.

Last edited:
No. You said 'It didn't get coverage because it didn't happen'
Then you proceeded to insult me about tin foil hats.
Then you admitted your error and changed your tune, all of a sudden it did happen.

To say you've seen bigger crowds at a rotherham football match I find very disingenuous but thanks for your input.

Read again my post was "Only there weren't a million plus exercising their rights to perform a peaceful protest in London. It didn't get coverage because it didn't happen".

Your penchant for cherry picking one sentence but totally ignoring the sentence immediately before it either displays you didn't understand what was written or are simply attempting to be a bit deceitful in the hope nobody checks by going back and actually reading what was written.

I genuinely have seen more people at a Rotherham footy match - in the mid 70s they could get a crowd of 30,000, a long time back, but it happened. Unlike that million you talk out of your arse about.

I'll admit I was a bit dumb asking your source - it should have been obvious it was Youtube. I should watch a bit more Youtube to keep up to date with current events, but I get distracted by all the 'factual' Bigfoot clips/

more-drama-because-he-said-she-said-good-lawd.jpg

Read again my post was "Only there weren't a million plus exercising their rights to perform a peaceful protest in London. It didn't get coverage because it didn't happen".

Your penchant for cherry picking one sentence but totally ignoring the sentence immediately before it either displays you didn't understand what was written or are simply attempting to be a bit deceitful in the hope nobody checks by going back and actually reading what was written.

I genuinely have seen more people at a Rotherham footy match - in the mid 70s they could get a crowd of 30,000, a long time back, but it happened. Unlike that million you talk out of your arse about.

I'll admit I was a bit dumb asking your source - it should have been obvious it was Youtube. I should watch a bit more Youtube to keep up to date with current events, but I get distracted by all the 'factual' Bigfoot clips/
Ok crispy.

Back
Top Bottom