What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

Look man I can't take you seriously.
I get trolled by conspiracy people for not saying covid is a hoax and I get trolled by you guys (including my own personal stalker) but I don't mind if the information isn't taken down as a casual reader might find it interesting.

You know there is no way I can prove it was a million but you can clearly see from this footage that there is a large and growing number of people who are concerned about where this government is taking our society with no real meaningful opposition from the other side.

So no it wasn't just a few stragglers looking at big ben.

Who's your stalker ? We can do something about that.

I'm just going to post technology and world economic forum stuff here I think might be relevant to the title.
I guess it will be a weird troll thread with me as the weirdo lol.
If I don't reply it's nothing personal I can't be bothered to have bad feelings with fellow forum members over what I post but I will reply to serious questions though.

If admin don't feel it's appropriate for the forum then fair enough, the world feels a bit crazy at the moment and I don't want to give anyone bad vibes.

Ahh good

i was kind of worrying it was me

i’m sure he replied to one of my replies to him before, a while ago, accusing me of being a stalker. not realising that replying to the things other people post is how public message boards generally work.

I'm just going to post technology and world economic forum stuff here I think might be relevant to the title.
I guess it will be a weird troll thread with me as the weirdo lol.
If I don't reply it's nothing personal I can't be bothered to have bad feelings with fellow forum members over what I post but I will reply to serious questions though.

If admin don't feel it's appropriate for the forum then fair enough, the world feels a bit crazy at the moment and I don't want to give anyone bad vibes.
I dont think anyone has bad feelings - certainly not i

but you cant post a contentious subject and not expect to debate about it - thats part of the fun.

Also people disagreeing with you or debating is not bad feeling, learning how to debate topics without falling out with people is a skill some people seem to have lost these days.

it needs to be re-found

Is that what it was?

..... or are we just talking generally now?

.... I also presume this is a rhetorical question. :D

it was a real question. i remember watching channel 4 news when they were interviewing some of the attendees at one of the early ones, and quite a few of them seemed like frustrated middle class women. maybe the sort of people that read conservativewoman.co.uk . so i was genuinely wondering.

I dont think anyone has bad feelings - certainly not i

but you cant post a contentious subject and not expect to debate about it - thats part of the fun.

Also people disagreeing with you or debating is not bad feeling, learning how to debate topics without falling out with people is a skill some people seem to have lost these days.

it needs to be re-found

i think this is a specific problem with people who hold these kind of beliefs, though. they get very drawn in to it, and when others question it become very defensive. it’s inevitable that others will question it because the beliefs are often absurd. but the problem is that this then reinforces the “hidden knowledge” mindset, that they know better than the rest of us, who are brainwashed and taken in by the “official narrative” about whatever the topic in question might be, rather than simply being rational beings with the capacity to think logically and rule out that which either is irrational or has no basis in reality.

Back
Top Bottom