What's new

Cthulhu Artemis rta

Just looking at mine now. I can't for the life of me see how a glass tank would work, marra.

Seconded on the pins. I don't even know what size I have in mine. Second smallest. I assumed that was 1.2.

Nope, that would be 1.4mm one.

It glass that important to people? .... most of my tanks aren't glass, I've always seen it as a bonus because they don't break. I know in the past people have had them destroyed by certain flavours but I've never experienced it myself.... and I've had citruses, mints and menthols in my corollas, I'm wondering if the problem was with some old type of plastic that isn't used anymore?

A good idea might be some indication as to what the actual sizes of the existing 510 pins might be.... The ones with the atty, before we start buying the same ones over again.

It glass that important to people? .... most of my tanks aren't glass, I've always seen it as a bonus because they don't break. I know in the past people have had them destroyed by certain flavours but I've never experienced it myself.... and I've had citruses, mints and menthols in my corollas, I'm wondering if the problem was with some old type of plastic that isn't used anymore?

No really it was the only thing I could think of off the bat..... marking on the pins would be more important, I have I think the second biggest one in both mine....fked if I know what mm they are though

A good idea might be some indication as to what the actual sizes of the existing 510 pins might be.... The ones with the atty, before we start buying the same ones over again.

1.0mm, 1.4mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm is what you get with it....

... so I suppose they could make a 0.8mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2.2mm pack as spares.

I saw these for the first time earlier.... I quite like the green and black one.

Screenshot 2020-12-03 174842.jpg

Back
Top Bottom