What's new

Cthulhu Artemis rta

Leaking out of the external AF. Any ideas?

Not enough cotton, I've been getting a fair bit of leakage and gurgling, I do though wick minimally, so it's down to me. Plus i've been using 50/50 and 60/40 rather than 70/30 liquid.

Not enough cotton, I've been getting a fair bit of leakage and gurgling, I do though wick minimally, so it's down to me. Plus i've been using 50/50 and 60/40 rather than 70/30 liquid.
Reckon? Yeah.... I tend not to use a great deal of cotton. It's due a wash and build when this bottle has finished.

Cheers, mate.

Hey, it's been a while since I read through this thread so apologies if this has been asked before. I'm having trouble installing a 30g 316L SS coil with the stock screws, even if I curve the tails around the screw a bit. Has anyone here done a successful build with 30g wire?

If it's too thin, I could try to track down different screws otherwise I do have some 27g kanthal.

Hey, it's been a while since I read through this thread so apologies if this has been asked before. I'm having trouble installing a 30g 316L SS coil with the stock screws, even if I curve the tails around the screw a bit. Has anyone here done a successful build with 30g wire?

If it's too thin, I could try to track down different screws otherwise I do have some 27g kanthal.

wind it right around the screw 360 degrees, it's too thin to just clamp on one edge.

I do this on my Corolla's too with 28awg, you'll get a much more soild connection.

Back
Top Bottom