What's new

Cure For Vapors Tongue

Yeah that will help, I used to suffer not being able to taste my Vape from sticking to one flavour too long, now a day's I have 4 or 5 flavours going and never have any trouble, but even having 2 on the go should work tbh [emoji4]

*wacks out the TFV12.
Now im using my Goon on the Gen 3, and the TFV12 on my Eleaf

thanks man !

im not sure if someone is just taking the piss out of us noobs with this cucumber curry recipe but this thread is fucking gold. i just got caught browsing POTV at work because i was laughing so hard!

im not sure if someone is just taking the piss out of us noobs with this cucumber curry recipe but this thread is fucking gold. i just got caught browsing POTV at work because i was laughing so hard!

It’s not really curry though, there’s only chilli
no other spices or a sauce as such. It’s more like a cheeky salad.

But I would have thought all that chilli would make vaper’s tongue worse. Chilli can numb your tastebuds at the best of times.

Now im vaping two tanks with two flavours every day, no more vapors tongue ! :D woop

But I would have thought all that chilli would make vaper’s tongue worse. Chilli can numb your tastebuds at the best of times.
The idea with the spiciness is that it has potential to "reset" your taste buds. Strong mouthwash, tongue scrapers, chilly/jalapeno may help.

Gave up on it all a long time ago, will be my 3rd year vape tongue anniversary in Feb.

Back
Top Bottom