What's new

Do You Get Vape Tongue?

I've got a Mint Ice mix that I make that sticks like shit to fur but I've no intention of using the tank for anything else, saying that, willing to bet a few rounds of Miltons and a couple of ultrasonic baths would shift it.
Just the thought of vaping mint ice makes me throw up a little in my throat :puke: But that’s me, never managed to vape any cooling juices…ever :D

giphy.gif

Taste is subjective, and it is definitely true that Heisenberg is popular. When I first started vaping, I purchased some juices that seemed to be recommended. Well, between the Heisenberg and the Red Astaire, I almost quit vaping :17:

For my personal taste, I stay away from “popular” juices (and pretty much everything else) out of principle, they’re usually the lowest common denominator. Again, just my humble (?) opinion…if you like it, vape it :2thumbsup:

I like both, don't vape them too often but when I do....by fk, they are good n have been around for a while too.....n both available in concentrates which could be trick being missed by the crafty boys

I have not experienced it, but one of my friends got this for several days. This is not a serious problem, as most vapers will experience this from time to time. This inconvenience usually lasts for 1-3 days but at worst can last for up to two weeks. You can add different flavours in rotation and don't forget to stay hydrated. It will be fine!

Back
Top Bottom