What's new

Brand Loyalty - Who Do You Trust?

Absolutely!

So far they haven't thought about vape hardware because they think they can solve the problem just by attacking e-liquid but once they realise how easily people will be able to produce their own 'home brew' by the gallon, particularly if some of those people use unsafe ingredients like spice, there is always the chance they might then take a look at hardware.

Absolutely!

So far they haven't thought about vape hardware because they think they can solve the problem just by attacking e-liquid but once they realise how easily people will be able to produce their own 'home brew' by the gallon, particularly if some of those people use unsafe ingredients like spice, there is always the chance they might then take a look at hardware.

spice is an illegal drug. flippantly suggesting diy mixers will add it to liquid is quite irresponsible, and also absurd.

images (1).jpeg

Drugs find their way into everything so i don't doubt for a second that they aren't in Vaping. I would of thought it would be something Cannabis related. In all Honesty i used to like a Spliff now and then but haven't done that in years. I don't know what Spice is and really don't want to know. I think when a Junkie runs out of Veins he will try other options to use his drugs and get a Hit vaping included. As for Liquid DIY'ers doing it, i wouldn't have thought so.

Some people wind me up but i am too old in the tooth to give a toss, just take a deep breath and step away. No matter where you go you will always run into Keyboard Warriors who in face to face situations wouldn't say a thing. I like a quiet life and will get on with anyone but you will always get one or more who like nothing more than stirring the shit pot, if i don't like someone i just don't respond or react to anything they say or do.

Cleaned this mess up, NOT a Good Look for POTV.:( Thread will be locked if there's any continuation along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom