What's new

Brand Loyalty - Who Do You Trust?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Every piece of vape gear I invest in is carefully judged and weighed…okay, aside from the £££ I’ve used on impulse buys and silly sales :18: When I purchase an item with my hard earned money, and take the time to perfect its use, I want it to have quality both in its design and production.

I need to trust that certain manufacturers will produce quality, and there are a few. Honestly I would gladly pick up just about any product from these brands, knowing I’ll get value for money :lovesign:

Manufacturers:
1) Atmizoo
2) BP Mods
3) Vandy Vape
4) Vaporesso

For me, Atmizoo are Number One :worship: There are certainly several high-end manufacturers that make quality products, but some of their prices can be a bit absurd imo. When it comes to Atmizoo, I always expect top quality for a reasonable price. Be it, my Aer, Steamshell, or Dotshell, I’d recommend them all. They are machined excellently, designed with an eye for detail, have smooth airflow, they’re flexible, and last but not least, they all give fantastic flavor :drool: What more could you ask?!?

E-liquid manufacturers:

There are actually a few juice manufacturers that I trust, not many, but a few. I would literally purchase any juice from them, knowing they use quality ingredients, won’t be too sweet, and will give me an exquisite reproduction of the flavor chosen. I just can’t get enough tbh, it’s my wallet that limits me :)

1) Manabush
2) Five Pawns
3) Mrs. Lord’s Pantry

Do you also have brands you trust? :hmm:

1. Vandy Vape (excellent warranty!)
2. Vaporesso (great mods at a great price)
3. Lost Vape (solid mods at a reasonable price)
4. Wotofo (the Unity RTA is the only tank I ever use)
5. Ambition Mods (based purely on the Bishop Cubed, beats RBAs that cost two or three times as much)

1. Supergood
2. Prime Vapes
3. Dispergo (Rachael Rabbit & Unreal)
4. Wick Liqour
5. Element

For mods it would be Vaporesso, and Geekvape coming a close second. Every mod I've bought from both manufacturers still works perfectly and the paint/finish is still in relatively good condition after prolonged use and pocket carrying.

Unfortunately from over 100 assorted atomisers I own my favourites that are in constant use happen to be clones of the Taifun GT4S, Kayfun Lites and DVarws. Of the many mainstream Chinese atomisers - mainly dual coil DL - I own I'd be hard pressed to pick a favourite manufacturer, they're all OK and most give decent flavour and have reasonable build quality for the price, but they're all rather similar - although I have a couple of favourites no manufacturer really stands out.

I don't really believe in trusting a "brand" because different companies produce "a range" of different products. One or two or their products might be top notch but some of their range might be absolute rubbish. Just having a makers brand name isn't a guarantee of quality.

Vandyvape (Guar 21)
Wotofo (Profile Unity)
Dovpo were very good

Tesla, would've been nailed on but my Invader 3 and 4s, the fire buttons seize after not being used for 12 months or more, have plenty of other mods not used in years, they're fine. Strangely my Telsa(cigs) Three fire button still works. Its not been used in maybe 5 years, picked it out the draw, it was still switched on :doh:lit up and fired no probs, some mod that!

Not a brand but a mighty shout out for Nom Nomz, they're the dogs bollards for DIY and problems are sorted without any fuss.

Thumbs down is Innokin, coils are fine but the pod systems and AIOs' they never last, some not even a matter of months, notably the Sensis and Sceptre V1.

:woot: Must've been circa 2016 release yet..

1709839046481.png

Back
Top Bottom