What's new

Brand Loyalty - Who Do You Trust?

I'm still waiting for you to dolly that daft one that you could put juice or alcohol into. Think it was the Smoant Campbell. If anything deserved a dollying it was that.
😆 Mate Im not sure where it is. Theres a heap of boxes in the garage from when we recently moved here and im not sure where it is. That thing was a classic, but so dumb, alcohol vape bong!
Im hoping to one day appear on an antiques show on tv and demonstrate it to find out its worth a fortune. Its the only stupid thing im reluctant to destroy for that reason. 😁

For mods it would be Vaporesso, and Geekvape coming a close second. Every mod I've bought from both manufacturers still works perfectly and the paint/finish is still in relatively good condition after prolonged use and pocket carrying.

Im hoping to one day appear on an antiques show on tv and demonstrate it to find out its worth a fortune. Its the only stupid thing im reluctant to destroy for that reason. 😁

For low wattage MTL vaping I like single 18650 mods from Aspire and Innokin. They may be a bit no frills with basic non-TC boards but they do all I need for MTL and are very reliable.

Must of missed this Thread, anyway. I find it Hard to name Brands as the all have things that are great and things that are shite but here Goes. I would definitely say Lost Vape are my favourite Mods with Vaporesso in 2nd Place, I do like the Freemax Maxus Range as well, no need to worry about Battery Polarity is a plus in my book.
I think Tank Wise it's harder because there are so many i like but Top 3 would be Steam Crave, ZQ with the Trio andi think maybe Ambition Mods. It's hard to say with Mesh because there are so many i like, i would say Wotofo simply because of the different Tanks they have released and seem quite consistant. Liquid is easy with Manabush leading the way, i like 12 Monkeys but can't think of a 3rd. I am in the process of getting some Mrs Lord's so that maybe my 3rd. I won't go into Aio's or Pods.

See a lot of love for Vaporesso which is good to see, definitely rate their gear. The XROS Pro is right there with the PureMax as the best pod system I've ever used. They've got a juice line, Deliciu, coming out soon as well

See a lot of love for Vaporesso which is good to see, definitely rate their gear. The XROS Pro is right there with the PureMax as the best pod system I've ever used. They've got a juice line, Deliciu, coming out soon as well
Since i found the 0.2 coil in a Vaporesso Itank, on a Vaporesso mod set on FT/Smart, i don't use anything else. I've found my sweet spot, and have no interest in anything else, except a Pod for out and about.

Since i found the 0.2 coil in a Vaporesso Itank, on a Vaporesso mod set on FT/Smart, i don't use anything else. I've found my sweet spot, and have no interest in anything else, except a Pod for out and about.

Love hearing thiings like that. Good on you. :)

Back
Top Bottom