What's new

Brand Loyalty - Who Do You Trust?

Iv found it can vary greatly. Smok, Smok was the joke name and brunt of jokes for years. And I agreed.
But iv used some stuff in the past 2 yrs that had me buy more coils for the tanks.
Im right now using a little Smok single 20700 21700 mod and its a good perfomer. Have the Geek Zues up top. I have never been a fan of Voopoop stuff, but have 3 Uforce L tanks and just got before they are no longer available in Draconia (Australia) my misses a bunch of coils for it. She loves it and I do too.
I do like the Geek Zues tank and coils and have enough for a yr.
Personally im more inclined to recommend tanks and coils these days and can be hestitant mod wise. Iv dollied, destroyed, that many mods from early fails its ridiculous. Rarely I have a tank.

Aspire, with their Nautilus sub brand, I’ve found to be very sound, well engineered and dependable products - From the various tanks in the range to the Prime/Prime X AIOs, and not forgetting their Nautilus coils - with a coil for everyone.

Mods? I WAS addicted to the Lost Vape. Drone, Therion (both, normal and BF), Triade, Paranormal, Thelema... as long as it had the DNA onboard. But, they have abandoned the line somehow...
Tanks? Hmmm... for MTL stuff: Vapefly. Brunhilde MTL, Galaxies MTL are doing the job still.
For DL: Wotofo, Hellvape, Vandy Vape
Liquids: Prohibition UK, Five Pawns (the last one only if a discount is available).

For mods I prefer vaporesso or aspire. I would rate aspire the better of the 2. My speeder mod is still going strong after 7 plus years of daily abuse. Both seem to be fairly reliable. I avoid voopoo and smok as both seem to die very quickly. For tanks I prefer QP and Taifun. Whether original or clone they stand the test of time. I avoid vaperz cloud as they are basically just overpriced tat.

Nice to see you back Zen.

Juice wise it's Drake's and La Tabaccheria NETs, I'd include Black Note too except it's way too expensive.

Hardware wise it would be Aspire as they are reasonably priced and last well (Nautilus is my sock coil choice), Vaporesso and have to give Ambition Mods a nod for the Bishop. I just find high end kit too expensive so it's clones of those.

Iv found it can vary greatly. Smok, Smok was the joke name and brunt of jokes for years. And I agreed.
But iv used some stuff in the past 2 yrs that had me buy more coils for the tanks.
Im right now using a little Smok single 20700 21700 mod and its a good perfomer. Have the Geek Zues up top. I have never been a fan of Voopoop stuff, but have 3 Uforce L tanks and just got before they are no longer available in Draconia (Australia) my misses a bunch of coils for it. She loves it and I do too.
I do like the Geek Zues tank and coils and have enough for a yr.
Personally im more inclined to recommend tanks and coils these days and can be hestitant mod wise. Iv dollied, destroyed, that many mods from early fails its ridiculous. Rarely I have a tank.
I'm still waiting for you to dolly that daft one that you could put juice or alcohol into. Think it was the Smoant Campbell. If anything deserved a dollying it was that.

Back
Top Bottom