What's new

Brand Loyalty - Who Do You Trust?

There are certain authors / bands / filmakers that I would automatically buy, pretty much anything that they put out. But this is not the case for any vape stuff for me.

BP Mods - the pioneer was excellent, one of my favourite RTAs to date, but their other stuff has been a little lacklustre, and the spares issue can be a nightmare.

Cthulhu - ditto for the hastur and valor, but again, some of their stuff has been not that great IMO.

Vaporesso - made a lot of decent stuff, generally reliable and well built, but their designs can be well iffy, and their customer service can be ropey if anything goes wrong. Also their marketing.... random AF.

Innokin deserve a mention I think, because they seem very reliable and continue to produce low cost, decently built, performant gear. Their customer service seems good from what I've heard, and their directions are not as random as Vaporesso. They seem genuinely concerned with making affordable, environmentally friendly vape stuff.

Manabush/LegioX/etc - These are probably the closest to autobuys for me - I trust/like the people, and what they stand for, and the stuff they make... but I don't necessarily like all of their juices.

As far as hardware goes, I tend to stick to certain brands that have served me well in the past. Unfortunately perhaps, my favourite Manufacturers tend to hail from Greece (For RTAs). Why unfortunately? Because I would dearly love to support and promote UK Companies, but sadly, the 2 that I have always championed have both shut their doors. These were EVL and the amazing Foggatti.
For Mods, I have always been drawn to the Malaysian Modders, mainly due to discovering Carlos Creations Zero Mods very early on in my journey :) There used to be some incredible Modders here in the UK, but over time, they have become fewer and Further between. We are fortunate perhaps that we still have some stalwarts left, but as is always the case, you need deep pockets!

Liquids, This is the one area that still delights me as our favourites are all UK based so I will continue to support them as long as I am able :worship:

def not bp mods, i had a sure rta and the thing was so thin, flimsy and poorly manufactured it snapped in half when i was taking it’s lid off. cheap shite 💩

def not bp mods, i had a sure rta and the thing was so thin, flimsy and poorly manufactured it snapped in half when i was taking it’s lid off. cheap shite 💩
I was using there sized pro cotton but I'm finding it loose in the coil.

One of my tanks went tits up the other week, cracked at the screw in top bit, it's a shame as they are good wee tanks let down by an easy solution.

Geek Vape, Lost Vape, Vandy Vape for mods
Hellvape, Wotofo, Geek Vape for RDAs
Cotton Bacon... accept no substitute... :)
Can't get western juices here but Dinner Lady and Space Jam were great !

Honourable mention for Wismec who made my Luxotic dual 18650 squonker, my longest lasting mod, still going strong after... must be coming up for 10 years !

Back
Top Bottom