What's new

Do You Get Vape Tongue?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
A serious public health survey is needed for this terrible affliction! :18:

Think we’ve all had that feeling, like, “Does this vape juice taste right? Where has all the flavor gone? Have I got the dreaded vape tongue?” :hmm: One of our members was commenting how bakery juices give her vape tongue, so she switched to lemon flavored juices, so it got me thinking…

Do you ever get vape tongue? If yes, how often?
Are there any juices that are more culpable than others?
What do you do to avoid it or relieve the symptoms?
Do you just not give a fig as long as you get your nicotine? ;)

Let us know if this is a serious problem. And please no stories or pictures of tongue scrapings! :58:

giphy.gif

Never suffered from it though i do have 5 or 6 Flavours in rotation all the time, Variety is the spice of like. I believe you get it by using the same juice all the time but i once vaped Chiricahua Sun by Manabush for about a Month solid and never suffered from it. Might be things like Heisen that give you it.

No, I lick the neighbours cats arse each morning to ward off the vapers tongue, I'll need to have a word with my neighbours and ask them wtf they're feeding it, tastes spicey...

For me the summer is the worst time for flavour but probably more due to hayfever than vaper's tongue.

No, I lick the neighbours cats arse each morning to ward off the vapers tongue, I'll need to have a word with my neighbours and ask them wtf they're feeding it, tastes spicey...
a-little-bit-spicy-black-guy.gif

That definitely breaks up the monotony of a steady diet of powwow juice :18:

If you need to enrich your palate further, you might try the dog’s bullo…s :2thumbsup: Salty!

I have 12 set ups on the table in front of me, with many different flavours. Swapping between them keeps vapour tongue at bay.

I have 12 set ups on the table in front of me, with many different flavours. Swapping between them keeps vapour tongue at bay.
Only 12?!? :18:

Yeah, I suspected this is the reason why i don’t hear too much about vapor tongue here. My solution as well, but I only have 3-4 running at a time ;)

Only 12?!? :18:

Yeah, I suspected this is the reason why i don’t hear too much about vapor tongue here. My solution as well, but I only have 3-4 running at a time ;)
Only 12 running. Like most on here, i wouldn't like to open the cupboard of gear that might be used.:14:

Back
Top Bottom