What's new

Dead Rabbit Rta Giveaway - Closed thanks

Will do this tonight, too stressful a day yesterday cos of hospital appointment today...few all is ok apparently, Great getting old eh! Up till a week ago part of me was exit only! Proper violated now! Kin 'ell folks
Glad to hear your ok mate.......

1. BULLDOG1964
2. raggy
3. badboybez
4. Shetland-Stuart
5. Cozy
6 muttydog

Hope your on your way to recovery.
Exit only? Sounds horrible

Thanks for the chance

Will do this tonight, too stressful a day yesterday cos of hospital appointment today...few all is ok apparently, Great getting old eh! Up till a week ago part of me was exit only! Proper violated now! Kin 'ell folks

If I'm guessing right, and you'r on about a camera, it ain't much nicer down your throat either.........

If I'm guessing right, and you'r on about a camera, it ain't much nicer down your throat either.........
Guess it was the better of the two entrances...[emoji23] Though me man Hyman's gone now [emoji23][emoji23]

Guess it was the better of the two entrances...[emoji23] Though me man Hyman's gone now [emoji23][emoji23]
My wife had to have them cameras in both ends last year and she had to drink this horrible orange stuff she said it was horrible she has to go back and do it all again next year........

1. BULLDOG1964
2. raggy
3. badboybez
4. Shetland-Stuart
5. Cozy
6 muttydog
7 silk186

I've been thinking about a new RTA

1. BULLDOG1964
2. raggy
3. badboybez
4. Shetland-Stuart
5. Cozy
6 muttydog
7 silk186
8. Michael Jackson

Would love to try getting into RTA's using this thanks for the chance

Great giveaway, not going to enter as I have a few new tanks on their way so it would be greedy to take advantage

The winner is
@Michael jackson
Well done [emoji106]
Pm your details pls
Screenshot_20190225-182554.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom