What's new

Dear juice vendors...

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Dear Juice vendors,

Here's an idea for you: how about putting the f*(&ing PG/VG ratio on your b@£$%^ websites so that those of us hunting for 50/50 or more VG can save spending half the buntyfunstering night looking at your sodding websites in vain.

Considering one Hangsen can be 80/20, on another site 70/30 and on yet another 50/50 (but they aren't at home till later in the week) it has fair flicked my nipples that almost all of you don't bother with the ratio whatsoever.

Thanks.

Gnash!

:grin2:

Yeah I've found loads that don't make it plain what ratio the liquid is and some not at all.
The other thing that grips me is p+p, i wish some would give you an idea of cost instead of having hours of searching and then find they over charge on postage cost when your at checkout :-(

Ask nicely :P but I too also agree that PG/VG ratios should be disclosed before purchase!

I agree.
High PG makes me cough my lungs up.
High VG makes me feel like I have iron in my lungs.
Seriously. SORT. IT. OUT!

I should have said that http://www.juicy-licious.co.uk/ allowed me to select from 70/30, 50/50 and 40/60. Plus, they then allow you to pick from a range of nic content. That, in my book, is great service. It's who I'll be going back to as a first choice in future. :goodjob:

I can only tell you that the extremely small selection of juice that we sell on our site is clearly labelled as a) Chinese in origin (I wish more vendors were transparent about where their juice comes from) and b) what the PG/VG ratio is.

When I sort out my mixes we'll have some quality UK e-liquid as well, I'm still tinkering with that though.

Back
Top Bottom