What's new

Dear Lovely Customers :)

I think the best tip was the fact that you can do good Barry White impressions on laughing gas. It's good to hear that you are out of hospital.

Sciatica is the root of all evil, spines are more proof that intelligent design is a farcical concept. Screw the system (nervous, that is)!

Sorry that you've had such a bad time, but so glad to hear that you are on the mend. Don't work too hard!

Glad to see you're ok mate!

We're "Never gonna give you up".

Look after yourself, we like you "Just the way you are" so "Practice what you preach" and look after the back ;)

mmmmkay?

Delighted you're on the mend, Rob.

Am happy to accept morphine samples in the next order if you need to get shot of it.

Hiya @Steathvape, so glad you're feeling a bit better. Here's a couple of tips for you:

- I'm a fully trained DSE assessor, it is really important how you sit at the computer. I can pm you tips if you want.
- One of my best friends works for Herman Miller and makes and is trained to fix / set up their chairs etc.
- Bend your knees if you are going to sneeze.
- Beware of leaning over when cleaning your teeth.

But most of all, treat your good lady to something other than renditions of Barry White whilst under the influence!!!

PLease PM me tips on sitting ... my back hates me and Im at a computer at least 15 hours a day!

Im on a cheapy shit chair .. most likely from ikea

Glad you're alright Rob!
I used to keep keys/coins/wallet in my back pocket and ended up with a serious pain going down my leg for days, sometimes I couldn't move without crippling over so I can sort of relate!!

I have had a lot of back issues so I empathise. Totally get the difference between ache and pain too. There is discomfort. There is not being able to stand the pain. Even when it starts to improve you can fuck it up with an awkward if simple turn or reaching for your coffee or whatever. Simple things like wiping your arse become major pain storms! Glad you're getting sorted though Rob.

PLease PM me tips on sitting ... my back hates me and Im at a computer at least 15 hours a day!

Im on a cheapy shit chair .. most likely from ikea

Hi, I'll see what I can dig out and put something together. Re: your chair, if it doesn't have adjustable back support and or proper lumber support, get rid.

If you spend your life at a desk, you may still be young enough to get away with the incorrect set-up at the mo, but in the long term you'll suffer!

I'll log off now and put something together!

Back
Top Bottom