What's new

Dear Lovely Customers :)

Great to see you up and about stealthvape I was really concerned as I didn't think I would get my drip tip! Totally sympathise with you though as my wife was off work 4months this year awaiting an operation on her back and was on liquid morphine for 3 of those months

Hiya @Steathvape, so glad you're feeling a bit better. Here's a couple of tips for you:

- I'm a fully trained DSE assessor, it is really important how you sit at the computer. I can pm you tips if you want.
- One of my best friends works for Herman Miller and makes and is trained to fix / set up their chairs etc.
- Bend your knees if you are going to sneeze.
- Beware of leaning over when cleaning your teeth.

But most of all, treat your good lady to something other than renditions of Barry White whilst under the influence!!!

I'm living in fear of sneezes at the moment, the raw power of them is astounding. I met a doctor once that broke their nose sneezing.

And sinks, I dream of having a sink that's about 2 feet higher than the norm. Everything in the world is made for short people. I did a lot of research about herman miller chairs and I reckon I've got it set up just about right, but I had to carry it up the stairs when it arrived which ironically probably was the thing that set off the big event.

PLease PM me tips on sitting ... my back hates me and Im at a computer at least 15 hours a day!

Im on a cheapy shit chair .. most likely from ikea

Seriously, stalk ebay for a herman miller. They're built like tanks and if there's a buyer collects auction in your area you're laughing

Glad you're alright Rob!
I used to keep keys/coins/wallet in my back pocket and ended up with a serious pain going down my leg for days, sometimes I couldn't move without crippling over so I can sort of relate!!

I'm honestly considering sewing the back pockets up. It's my keys I normally keep in the left back pocket, never again

Great to see you up and about @stealthvape I was really concerned as I didn't think I would get my drip tip! Totally sympathise with you though as my wife was off work 4months this year awaiting an operation on her back and was on liquid morphine for 3 of those months

That's a whole lot of morphine, hope she's ok now.

Interestingly enough, vaping on morphine REALLY brings it on

That's a whole lot of morphine, hope she's ok now.

Interestingly enough, vaping on morphine REALLY brings it on

Yes she is fine now after 2 discs removed and 2 cemented in place but it was a bad time as horrible to see her in so much pain every day.

Back
Top Bottom