What's new

Diacetyl is worse than previously thought

What about using spreads with it in to cook with?

I don't use "fake" butter.. like margarine ect... I sure hope real butter doesn't have it!

I wish we could all go back to being self sufficient and not having everything being mass produced where all kinds of shyte can get added to it before we get it :(

No just all the can't believe its not butter type spreads. Convenience foods will be the end of us all. I see the iceland generation every time I pick the kids up from school. The irony is it's cheaper if you buy fresh and prepare you own foods.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd think it was a clever kind of eugenics. Kill off or sterilise the underclass through tasty, cheap and easy to cook foods

One thing I've noticed since starting the raw diet for the dogs is that there's certain things we've happily given to the kids that I wouldn't let the dogs eat. Pepperamis is one thing that springs to mind. Food for thought certainly.

The kids don't get pepperamis any more hehe

The old cheap margarine that used to be frowned on was mostly made out of cheap fish oils which is a health food compared with the processed crap about these days

So are there any known juices with this stuff in?

Back
Top Bottom