What's new

Did you go out today?

I forced myself out for a walk this afternoon, I’m determined to stop myself from slipping backwards. I walked across the wild common so got sniffed by a variety of passing dogs, then through the town centre to pick up a prescription on the way back. A big argument had broken out in the queue for the post office, it’s all happening in town today :25:

I was in town today @Leni if you mean Buckley? I seen the horrendous post office queue and had to stand in it. We may have sniffed the same air [emoji3]

107081982_1247531492260733_6401111142594505381_n.jpg
Yip, went to the shops, had to wear a mask, everyone had one on, went to Tesco's for a loaf but due to mask glasses steamed up, only beer ended up in the trolley:)

Last edited:
I was in town today @Leni if you mean Buckley? I seen the horrendous post office queue and had to stand in it. We may have sniffed the same air [emoji3]

Yep, Buckley. I needed the cash point, so had to navigate my way around the queue. Don’t know what the kerfuffle was all about, was it you? Were you kicking off about waiting too long? :D

Yep, Buckley. I needed the cash point, so had to navigate my way around the queue. Don’t know what the kerfuffle was all about, was it you? Were you kicking off about waiting too long? :D

Aye that was me :) I got there a bit later about 2pm. Visor woman on the door was telling me about the kerfuffle. There was a lovely couple of ladies sat on the steps. Telling all and Sundry what they could drop them off for the weekend [emoji33]

Aye that was me :) I got there a bit later about 2pm. Visor woman on the door was telling me about the kerfuffle. There was a lovely couple of ladies sat on the steps. Telling all and Sundry what they could drop them off for the weekend [emoji33]

Ah yes, if it was the same pair I saw, I made sure not to make eye contact :24: small towns eh? I only really go up there when I have to go to the Chemist’s, I avoid it if I can. I usually run my errands in Chester or Broughton, but I’ve not been on the bus in a while. I’m working up to that particular pleasure :8:

Ah yes, if it was the same pair I saw, I made sure not to make eye contact :24: small towns eh? I only really go up there when I have to go to the Chemist’s, I avoid it if I can. I usually run my errands in Chester or Broughton, but I’ve not been on the bus in a while. I’m working up to that particular pleasure :8:

Absolutely, all small towns are the same. My home town isn’t a million miles off being the same, except they have the Sea. I seen the bus saying on the front. ‘Face coverings must be worn’ 2 ppl on and not one with a [emoji40] it’s going well then. Yes Broughton and Chester miles better.

Back to Specsavers this morning, for another consultation and apparently free eye test (2nd in less than 2 weeks), due to the optician deciding my intermediate glasses should have a magnification of + 1.75, instead of +1. Of which I told him I wanted and had screen tested since the start of lockdown, using +1 and +1.25 poundland style reading glasses. Why don't people listen?

Back
Top Bottom