What's new

Do you reuse coils? Choice of cleaning methods?

Why clean them? Wire is so cheap, I can understand with stock coils but not rba coils. Go to the pub don't clean coils.
Depends on the coil. If I've got a nice alien or other exotic type then I'll dry burn when rewicking to clean the crud off. Would seem wasteful to bin them just because they gunked up with burnt juice. I know it's no mega money but it's pointless to chuck them because I can't be arsed to clean them.
Bedsides, it's quicker to dry burn and rewick then hit the pub as opposed to making a new fused clapton, priming and wicking a dripper!

Depends on the coil. If I've got a nice alien or other exotic type then I'll dry burn when rewicking to clean the crud off. Would seem wasteful to bin them just because they gunked up with burnt juice. I know it's no mega money but it's pointless to chuck them because I can't be arsed to clean them.
Bedsides, it's quicker to dry burn and rewick then hit the pub as opposed to making a new fused clapton, priming and wicking a dripper!
Yeah ignore me I was being a nob

i do sometimes clean my coils with a vaping wire coil brush when i dont have time to wrap a new coil and build it but when i do have time i just bin em wrap up one or two and build wire is so cheap to buy on a spool these days it not worth cleaning unless your tight and like to get your moneys worth..

Back
Top Bottom