What's new

Dot aio se

For the first time since being on potv I'm actually saying to people I prefer the 1ohm zeta coils over the nautilus coils... Duh, duh, dahhhh.
I know.
They taste better and last longer.
I really hope think vape know what they've done and build a tank around those coils.
Wow thats saying something

Ive been trying to contact them but they are showing still on holiday.

Will try again next wk

Maybe the salt coils that @Mitz made a thread about would make the nautilus coils more appealing but for me I didn’t like the regular ones. All very personal of course though. I’m not a stock mtl coil lover and only use them for specific purposes. For me personally I get better flavour from the pal Hp and the zeta coils
The Aspire AIO coils are definitely superior to all their previous offerings as far as flavour goes IMHO. Still too early to comment on coil life but the flavour for a stock mtl coil is right up there.

The biggest plus for me regarding the Zeta is the performance of the rba. The mesh coils are great when working but the rba is almost up there with them for flavour and so far I've had zero problems with the rba.

Wow thats saying something

Ive been trying to contact them but they are showing still on holiday.

Will try again next wk
Yeah have pinged an e-mail or two myself but it's down.
Not many companies are actually open yet due to the virus. They're actually mostly.working from home to keep things afloat.

The Aspire AIO coils are definitely superior to all their previous offerings as far as flavour goes IMHO. Still too early to comment on coil life but the flavour for a stock mtl coil is right up there.

The biggest plus for me regarding the Zeta is the performance of the rba. The mesh coils are great when working but the rba is almost up there for flavour and so far I've had zero problems with the rba.
It is very good. Love the pasito one and looking to Frankenstein a couple of different rba 's together to get a smaller under coil hole for us straw suckers. That aside it's brilliant.

It is very good. Love the pasito one and looking to Frankenstein a couple of different rba 's together to get a smaller under coil hole for us straw suckers. That aside it's brilliant.
The only rba I've tried so far with bang on airflow is the ThunderHead Creations X pod. Can dial it down to a selection of various sized holes the smallest being tight mtl - or a slit. Just a shame their mesh pod doesn't have the same option.

Last edited:
@Mitz so u can use the new Nautilus aio ns coils in the Dotmod Aio kit?
Have i understood that correctly?
What Discomatt said.

IN THE BOX
  • 1x dotAIO Mod
  • 1x dotAIO Tank
  • 1x Airflow Adjustment Control
  • 1x Aspire Nautilus Coil Adapter
  • 1x Tang Plug
  • 1x Bumper Replacements
  • 1x 0.3 ohm Coil
  • 1x 1.6 ohm Coil
  • 2x Drip Tips