What's new

Doughnut recommendations please - MF'N?

kannon

Achiever
I love a good doughnut, don't we all? I have therefore decided to hunt down the ultimate doughnut juice.

I've tried a few so far, namely mad hatters, Doh'nuts and of course dripworx, the strawberry and zest. Mad Hatters for me is poor, I get the blueberry which I find isn't the finest and it just lacks in dough for me, a pretty poor vape. Doh'nuts isn't bad, it was good enough for me to buy another bottle but it has since been retired to 'the draw'! The dripworx doughnuts are decent, especially the zest appeal. I will make sure I always have some of that around.

So where next? I've had a search and come up with the doughnut King concentrate which I'll grab some when it's back in stock at CV (if I'm quick enough!). The other juice that is getting rave reviews is the US juice MF'N Donut but it is pricey, £18 a bottle!!! I'm tempted to grab a bottle just to see if it really is that good but at that price it's hardly sustainable and would definitely be a treat rather than an adv.

Do any of you lovely apes have any experience with MF'N? Is it really that good? Do any of you know of any other decent doughnuts that are perhaps not so costly?!

I love a good doughnut, don't we all? I have therefore decided to hunt down the ultimate doughnut juice.

I've tried a few so far, namely mad hatters, Doh'nuts and of course dripworx, the strawberry and zest. Mad Hatters for me is poor, I get the blueberry which I find isn't the finest and it just lacks in dough for me, a pretty poor vape. Doh'nuts isn't bad, it was good enough for me to buy another bottle but it has since been retired to 'the draw'! The dripworx doughnuts are decent, especially the zest appeal. I will make sure I always have some of that around.

So where next? I've had a search and come up with the doughnut King concentrate which I'll grab some when it's back in stock at CV (if I'm quick enough!). The other juice that is getting rave reviews is the US juice MF'N Donut but it is pricey, £18 a bottle!!! I'm tempted to grab a bottle just to see if it really is that good but at that price it's hardly sustainable and would definitely be a treat rather than an adv.

Do any of you lovely apes have any experience with MF'N? Is it really that good? Do any of you know of any other decent doughnuts that are perhaps not so costly?!
Ive done the rounds on doughnuts as well, one you haven't mentioned is Nom Nomz... Its pretty good..
http://www.nomnomzeliquid.co.uk/Dough-Boy
But cost wise your in the right direction with CV one sgot when its in stock it flies out. Luckily I have some on the way from @walks to try.. That works out at about £3.60 per 100ml mixed and cant really be fucked up as its a one shot...

Ive done the rounds on doughnuts as well, one you haven't mentioned is Nom Nomz... Its pretty good..
http://www.nomnomzeliquid.co.uk/Dough-Boy
But cost wise your in the right direction with CV one sgot when its in stock it flies out. Luckily I have some on the way from @walks to try.. That works out at about £3.60 per 100ml mixed and cant really be fucked up as its a one shot...

Exactly, I want that in the hope that it's decent enough to use as an ADV and then have my zest appeal and another as my treats! Just need to find that other, I'll take a look at nom nomz, cheers pal.

Bluedoe by dripboys is the best I have tried to date, was yummy....that said think I'll order one myself next week.

https://www.ukecigstore.com/dripboy-bluedoe.html

£17.99 for 50ml isn't so bad either (still more than I would like to pay for juice if I'm honest but better that some of these "premium" e juices that charge 15-17 quid for 30ml!!)

Bluedoe by dripboys is the best I have tried to date, was yummy....that said think I'll order one myself next week.

https://www.ukecigstore.com/dripboy-bluedoe.html

£17.99 for 50ml isn't so bad either (still more than I would like to pay for juice if I'm honest but better that some of these "premium" e juices that charge 15-17 quid for 30ml!!)

Interesting, never heard of it, I'll take a look. [emoji106] Out of interest what have you tried? Be good to see what it beats in your opinion.

Exactly, I want that in the hope that it's decent enough to use as an ADV and then have my zest appeal and another as my treats! Just need to find that other, I'll take a look at nom nomz, cheers pal.
I know @Huggett is a big fan of the one shot doughnut, hes always got about a litre steeping, if its an adv then its gona be a godsend, problem is just getting hold of the concentrate..

I know @Huggett is a big fan of the one shot doughnut, hes always got about a litre steeping, if its an adv then its gona be a godsend, problem is just getting hold of the concentrate..
I don't :P

I have 100ml of it :P

It's alright the doughnut king not an ADV though for me

I have an email notification for when it's in stock but it's all about the time it happens as it seems to fly off the shelf!

I don't :P

I have 100ml of it :P

It's alright the doughnut king not an ADV though for me

Hhmmm, that's a shame. Does it compare to anything else you've tried? How do you mix it? Is it pg based so you're just adding vg and nic? It'll be my first shot at DIY so I haven't a clue really. I think for the price it's worth a try but it doesn't seem like I'm getting my cheap adv I was after!

Back
Top Bottom