What's new

Doughnut recommendations please - MF'N?

Keep them coming guys. One of my b&m's do nomnomz so I'll be picking that up tomorrow. Then once I've shifted my leftover juice from the classifieds I'll continue the hunt!

The mfn ones are pretty good, actually very good, Tony at vivdvapes does them. The banna cream and simple glazed ones are delicious.

But, i personally found yorkshire vapers jam and custard ones the best around. the flavouring they use for the donut itself is so good. it genuinely tastes like a sugary, deep fried thing. The jam as well is the best jam in an e liquid i've tried to date. It actually tastes like jam, it is sweet and strong, just like jam is irl.

The mfn ones are pretty good, actually very good, Tony at vivdvapes does them. The banna cream and simple glazed ones are delicious.

But, i personally found yorkshire vapers jam and custard ones the best around. the flavouring they use for the donut itself is so good. it genuinely tastes like a sugary, deep fried thing. The jam as well is the best jam in an e liquid i've tried to date. It actually tastes like jam, it is sweet and strong, just like jam is irl.

Cheers pal. I'll take a look. [emoji106]

Didn't get on with NomNomz Donut but the best one I've had is Dunfords Dugong donut. Amazing flavour and I've seen them advertise a 10% with POTV10 discount code. Hope it helps.

Didn't get on with NomNomz Donut but the best one I've had is Dunfords Dugong donut. Amazing flavour and I've seen them advertise a 10% with POTV10 discount code. Hope it helps.

Cheers pal. I have the nomnomz now, it's ok, definitely vapable but I'm looking for better. I have mf'n arriving soon so I'll see how that is. I'll keep the dunfords in mind though, cheers pal.

Took receipt of mf'n donuts today. Glazed, original (chocolate) and lemon. They're all very good but for me the outstanding one is the original, it definitely has the strongest donut flavour and the chocolate is very authentic donut chocolate, not like a cadburys but like hot choc sauce. Absolutely fantastic! The other 2 are still very good, in fact all 3 are probably the best 3 doughnuts I've tried along with dripworx zest appeal but the original is on another level!

I'm a fan of sweet vapes. I tried Mad Hatter, it's ok but in a blind taste test I certainly wouldn't say it was Doughnut flavour.
Having read through the posts here I placed an order with Dripworx, which I'm very excited to try...especially as it was half the price of some of the ones I've bought (and been disappointed with).

The shop near me do a lovely toffee doughnut and other doughnut juices, its pretty damn good, like it much more than the nom nomz dough boy, didnt get on with that. Think you can order via their Facebook page, called custom vapez in chester le street. Its 70/30 and £10 for 30ml but he does 3 for £25, the rest of his line of juices are amazing, some of which are attached.
Also here http://www.customvapez.co.uk

But no toffee doughnut though…….

Back
Top Bottom