What's new

Dr Mike Yeadon

Anyone spouting that the pandemic is basically over is a fucking moron pure and simple. Qualifications don't change that.

It's no different to listening to Trump talking about the US having rounded the corner or Trump being praised for ending the pandemic.

It's like walking through a tropical thunderstorm whilst the guy walking next to you tells you how nice the weather is and how warm the sun feels on his back.

tenor-1.gif

Last edited:
Anyone spouting that the pandemic is basically over is a fucking moron pure and simple. Qualifications don't change that.

It's no different to listening to Trump talking about the US having rounded the corner or Trump being praised for ending the pandemic.

It's like walking through a tropical thunderstorm whilst the guy walking next to you tells you how nice the weather is and how warm the sun feels on his back.

View attachment 231079

exactly this, it’s no better than the former new age diet guru we heard from the other week. agenda spinning shite.

on reflection I think a thread on Dr Harold Shipman might have gone down better :)
Never mind eh.

View attachment 231079
+1

exactly this, it’s no better than the former new age diet guru we heard from the other week. agenda spinning shite.
Do you realise we have just completely agreed on something ?
A corner has been turned!

Do you realise we have just completely agreed on something ?
A corner has been turned!

i’m sure it’s not the first time... we completely agreed about something else a few years ago, i’m certain :D

i’m sure it’s not the first time... we completely agreed about something else a few years ago, i’m certain :D
I should probably have said we completely agree on something with a political or ideological bent, I’m aware we agree on dates and various flavourings!

I'm leaning more towards this kind of view at the moment, or at least I understand why people are feeling like this.

I'm leaning more towards this kind of view at the moment, or at least I understand why people are feeling like this.
well yes, me too, except I have no idea why he's clinging on to christmas like it's meaningful. Tis the season for pissheads and overspending. Frankly we can do without it, especially with so many families having empty chairs at the table this year.

What we can do with is the season of goodwill towards others extending beyond one week of the year.

Look after your family, look out for your friends.

Back
Top Bottom