What's new

Open Letter To Mike Bloomberg (Retracted)

Toby iVapour

Vendor
I thought this letter from Charles A. Gardner, executive director of INNCO, warranted it's own thread...

It covered all the aspects of Bloomberg's apparent crimes -

The letter starts like this -
"In 1988, Larry Kramer, a noted playwright and fierce advocate for People Living with HIV/AIDS, wrote an open letter to Dr. Anthony Fauci, then Director of the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious diseases (NIAID). Kramer’s letter was published in dozens of major US newspapers. In it, he called Fauci a murderer. This open letter to you, Mike Bloomberg, is inspired by that letter.

Consider the tone of Kramer’s open letter to Fauci: “I have been screaming at the National Institutes of Health since I first visited your Animal House of Horrors in 1984. I called you monsters then and I called you idiots in my play, The Normal Heart, and now I call you murderers… You are responsible for supervising all government-funded AIDS treatment research programs. In the name of right, you make decisions that cost the lives of others. I call that murder.” "

On the previous UKVapers forum I started a thread called "Why does Mike Bloomberg Oppose Tobacco Harm Reduction?"
Now although it didn't actually provide any answers to the question per se, it did end up highlighting many of the different ways Bloomberg Philanthropies actively attack and discourage tobacco harm reduction on a global scale (while embracing other forms of harm reduction) and thereby encouraging the combustible tobacco and pharmaceutical trades.

I would be very interested if Mike Bloomberg does eventually see the error of his ways and change his policy to actively support tobacco harm reduction, or whether he ever comes under increasing pressure from the mainstream media to change this, or whether he simply dies in the process.. and what would happen to the Bloomberg Philanthropies policy in respect to THR after this event...

As of today, there is now a Notice of Retraction of the letter.
I guess openly accusing Bloomberg of being a mass murderer is just too much for INNCO to bear...

Back
Top Bottom