What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

@MrDJ seriously you need to have a word with your friend about peaches and cream, I've just checked and I'm at 30W and my nose is running it's so strong. This vapes like 30-40% of vapours R us flavouring or if he's put in 10% of FA instead of 5%.

Finally tried rhubarb and custard, it;s not unpleasant, I can kind of taste the rhubarb in the background but it's not fair to judge this one until it's steeped. I'll drip them all again in two weeks and see how they have changed.

Tested the kiwi & strawberry and bluberry muffin tonight . been steeping for a week and a half, coming on nicely, both are still virtually colourless but the flavour is almost there.

Tested the kiwi & strawberry and bluberry muffin tonight . been steeping for a week and a half, coming on nicely, both are still virtually colourless but the flavour is almost there.

They might stay colourless you know I've had cherry yoghurt steeping for about 2 months and it's clear as white vanilla cupcake is
Dirty as in colour.

They might stay colourless you know I've had cherry yoghurt steeping for about 2 months and it's clear as white vanilla cupcake is
Dirty as in colour.

I have some very mature vanilla cupcake (4 months or so old). Its dark brown almost black! still not keen on it though.

I finally got around to getting onto Campfire Custard last night, I think I brought it back in May so it's been well steeped. As a custard virgin, I'm a fan though I have no other custard to compare it too. It's a very smooth custardy vape, taste's like there's a little strawberry in there too but my tastebuds aren't the best to go by. I'm craving it now but it's at home :D Vaped that in a Griffin 25 wannabe

Blue Slush, I'm not a fan off, I was expecting Blue Slush Puppy with the ice effect & all but there's none of that. It's perfectly vapable but it does feel like it's missing the "coolness" from the vape. I've tried other Blue Slushes & they're the same so it's not just DR, I don't think I'm a fan of it in general. I've tried this in Velocity, Tsunami & Avocado wannabies

Still have the Donut juice to try

I fixed the rhubarb and custard with no rhubarb in it by mixing it with vapable rhubarb and custard which has no custard in it. then I decided that I'm not overly fond of rhubarb and custard so mixed it with queen of puddings and the resulting mix is chuffing delicious.

Back
Top Bottom