What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

I had 3 x 30ml but it didn't work out for me.
Let steep for a couple of months but they all went in the bin.

I have to say the price is the best for the amount. I've had 2 strawberry milkshakes and camp fiire custards steeping for about 6 weeks the first batch I bought I Vaped straightaway the flavour didn't last long but if it was made to order that can be forgiven. As this lot that's been steeping for a while the colours have changed nicely but after trying other liquids, they don't do so well, very muted flavours and I'm quite disappointed as I heard such great things.

Muted for me also on subtank stock coils and rba, tsunami dripper and griffin 25. So I dunno whats happened. got about 90ml of the custard left and once that's gone will have to look elsewhere for a cheapish custard fix.

Just to add I had these in both a Crown, Rafale,Velocity RDA and a Twisted messes and not much improvement across the tanks and drippers. I'm still searching for that 'One' Custard Liquid

well before this i was vaping devilicious for the previous year which has been my all time number 1 and it had a massive following.

ive still got roughly 700ml left and the latest bottle is a little harsh on the throat now :(

I only get the strawberry at lower wattage in subtank mini at 17-20watts
cleito and crown at 50w I cant taste the strawb.

when I reviewed it it was the best I had tasted for ages so I can only go on that. if I had been reviewing it now after the bottles had steeped for 2 months then it might have been different.

soz this one didn't work out for you @cheltenham cat
;)throat hit is fine for me maybe im simply to attuned to strawberry? I remember trying unicorn milk and getting nothing but strawberry from that n'all:6:

I'm really confused. Dripped a couple of mine tonight pre-steep using a 40w mod and with the cricket power blasting it on a flavour build. First off the raspberry ripple. Where's the raspberry? The ripple part is bang on and seriously delicious, but I have a funny feeling I'm going to be adding extra raspberry later. Pink lemonade. OK what? Whait? Huh?I got biscuit with a hint of lemon. It's not unpleasant but it ain't pink lemonade and never will be.

First impressions are that it's not awesome to have to fix juices, I bought them because I kept hearing about them, most people who buy won't DIY and have the stuff to fix it to hand and nor should they.

I'm really confused. Dripped a couple of mine tonight pre-steep using a 40w mod and with the cricket power blasting it on a flavour build. First off the raspberry ripple. Where's the raspberry? The ripple part is bang on and seriously delicious, but I have a funny feeling I'm going to be adding extra raspberry later. Pink lemonade. OK what? Whait? Huh?I got biscuit with a hint of lemon. It's not unpleasant but it ain't pink lemonade and never will be.

First impressions are that it's not awesome to have to fix juices, I bought them because I kept hearing about them, most people who buy won't DIY and have the stuff to fix it to hand and nor should they.
yup had to fix my campfire custard n'all luckily had everything i needed to hand

It's nothing major but I found the labels on the bottle deteriorated the same day I received them after being in my bag and the ink runs all over my hand. For the price and the volume it's great but some of the flavours are bland at best, don't think I will buy again to be honest. A mate of mine starting DIY juice a few weeks back and he made a Rice Krispie square bar type liquid and it was the best thing I've Vaped. EVER he hasn't been able to replicate it though so I keep hounding him to get the same recipe and sell me a couple 100ml ! So if there's anyone on here that can do that I'd be willing to buy some as it was feckin delicious

By the power of greyskull peaches and cream is strong. "fuuuuuuck"

If you want to put it in a MTL tank then be my guest but fuck me does this not belong on a dripper, and it's not even at low ohms I'm at .78

Back
Top Bottom