What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

My new favourite (after the evergreen Campfire Custard) is the Glazed Doughnut and the Peaches and Cream. Order placed again includes the Chocookiedough-nut.
Opinions about this flavour? Ordered 50ml to try.
Now I need to look around for a much bigger box for steeping.

so after a 2 week steep i cracked open the campfire and while its not a disaster im finding the strawberry a little overwhelming........ i thought it was only a background note:hmm:

needs higher wattage.
i get more strawb taste in my subtank mini at 18w at work while at home with cleito at 50-55w its more marshmallowy custard with a backnote of strawb.

I've had 150ml for 4 weeks steeping and all I get is the campfire nothing else. Added 4% ban an cream and a further 2 weeks at last I've got a creamy custard with a hint of banana lol

needs higher wattage.
i get more strawb taste in my subtank mini at 18w at work while at home with cleito at 50-55w its more marshmallowy custard with a backnote of strawb.
ive got it in a boreas and a crius both in TC( i only do TC) at around 0.15 ohms(NiFe) 480f with a 55w ramp up

I've had 150ml for 4 weeks steeping and all I get is the campfire nothing else. Added 4% ban an cream and a further 2 weeks at last I've got a creamy custard with a hint of banana lol
ive added some homebrew cake n custard to try and take the edge off the strawberry

strange one then.
ive bought 1050ml now and so far every bottle has been consistent so i guess its all down to what tanks we use.
ive seen a couple of reports that in a dripper its not nice but in tanks they love it.

I ve tried it in mtl low watt tanks and crown sub ohm and a avocado in between and always a bit of a burnt bland taste. The worst was the MTL as it tasted just like lard. It did better with age but just never found the strawberry or marshmallows

how long did you let it steep. no issues here thank fook.
It's about 7 weeks old now! Started to try it from about 2. I also got Blueberry muffin at the same time and that really was Lard! Binned that after 4 weeks. From the constant good reviews or should I say better reviews he must be getting better. But I've had better results from Home made Kreeds Custard after just a fortnight!!
Can't win them all

Back
Top Bottom