What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

He asked for brutally honest opinions and advice... He got it.
I'm possibly partly responsible for the thread being removed as I did give him a hard time over certain things.
I just hope he's taken everything on board, listened to advice and improving the stuff that needs it.
I wish him well.

Right I got the CC and the Vimto today

Vimto smells really good as soon as I cut open the envelope (could it be ready?)
CC looked like water - Guess that's gotta wait for a month or something (hopefully it actually works because thats my only juice for the 2 month summer holiday)

Steeping - First time doing it but I suppose I'll just leave it in a closet for a month and check the status then or am I missing something

I figured he closed it as it was getting a little bit away from constructive criticism and more bashing. I posted in the thread about my recent order and have tried a couple more and to be honest, he's made a vast improvement.

Chocookiedough, peaches & cream, blue slush, Vimto, campfire custard, strawberry milkshake are all excellent. Really really happy because I had some concerns going in because of my last few not being great in other flavours. Haven't tried kiwi strawberry yet but I'll hopefully try that later.

vimto and jolly rancher received today. both have flavor and are nice but always worth a week steep as they will only get better.

@Lemzo
if the custard is clear then it will need at least 10 days steep. once or twice just remove lid and gently squeeze the air out of the bottle. lid on and shake well then back in the dark.

picture
right new
centre 2 weeks
left 3 weeks

IMG_20160428_175937.jpg

The dragons rise thread is gone, anyone know what happened? I presume it's because they are getting their own thread in the vendors board?
It's closed because they aren't registered vendors so it's nothing anyone has said or done. We don't just let anyone post here y'know :D

Have given up on the vanilla cupcake. It's a darker brown than Pow wow sauce, been steeping for at least four weeks, has a very mild vanilla flavour but that's it. Tried CC, RR and blue slush, all well steeped in the dripper tonight.
I'll keep the RR and blue slush purely as an emergency juice when I'm short but the others can go.

It's closed because they aren't registered vendors so it's nothing anyone has said or done. We don't just let anyone post here y'know :D
thats fair enough guvnor. thanks for letting us know.
i did send him the vendor link on the day he joined the forum and mentioned it again a couple of weeks ago. last i heard he said he had applied so there was no more i could do.

I think I will stop using these guys now. Yeah might be cheap but can be really a hit and miss.

Do these guys take a really long time to deliver or what? Placed an order on 26th May. Still waiting.

Back
Top Bottom