What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Its definitely more of a candy blueberry slushy flavour - think along the lines of the 'slush puppies' blue raspberry flavour - i found it very nice at first but after a few weeks the flavour has actually muted and lowered in quality becoming a bit chemically - but that may just be for me.
I did read that it doesn't need a steep and is good to go straight away, so may give it a try. Just wanted to check it didn't have menthol in it.

Thanks

I did read that it doesn't need a steep and is good to go straight away, so may give it a try. Just wanted to check it didn't have menthol in it.

Thanks
definitely no menthol - and no koolada either

I'd have thought with Blue Slush (Blue Slush Puppy) it'd have Koolada, else it's just Blue :D

I'd have thought with Blue Slush (Blue Slush Puppy) it'd have Koolada, else it's just Blue :D
I got some for the Mrs and it wasn't good so I added some of my own koolada and tastes miles better, still not amazing but I guess you get what you pay for.

Hope you steeped it before hand. If not, lol.

Had been steeping for over a month and a half

Was gonna say, you probably could've lobbed them in the giveaways at least :P

Im not that mean! i wouldnt want anyone else to go through what i endured vaping them, unless you enjoy vaping liquid that tastes and smells like pure chemials

strange as mine was good to go as soon as i got it.
did you contact them about the issue.

just thought. what was you using a tank or dripper.
quite a few people have said certain flavors were no good using a dripper but lovely in tanks.

My Glazed Doughnuts is still unvapable after over a month. Just a really foul fatty taste I'm afraid.
I tried the Raspberry Ripple and Blueberry Muffin again yesterday after a weeks steep. They both still taste of soap, but much better than when they first arrived.

Back
Top Bottom